Non-Key Tweets | Page 844 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score

Fyr3ALlWwAsWPP1

Big12 here he comes!!!

Reaction Score
Could be it was Memphis interests that floated that story...and that riled him.

It seems the plan might be...get the four Pac 12 or, barring that, expand to G5.

Reaction Score
I had the same immediate thought when the denial was put out. Even if untrue, he could have said nothing. He made a point to kill that story.

-> On Wednesday, when asked to address the validity of Yormark’s reported visit, Memphis president Bill Hardgrave declined.“Yeah, I’m not going to talk about any of that,” he told The Commercial Appeal.

Memphis vice president and athletic director Laird Veatch also neither confirmed nor denied that any meetings took place. “You know, what I would say is we have, throughout, tried to be really professional and thoughtful about not commenting about the process,” said Veatch. “We’ll continue that. I believe that’s the right way to operate. You don’t want to get into commenting or speculation on anything. It’s not beneficial to the university or to the process or to anybody involved.” <-

Reaction Score
UncleUConn on Twitter:

Source close to program informing Uncle UConn (via cryptic like) that UConn to the Big12 is a done deal. #Sources #UncleKnows #Big12Bound #MorasRevolution #CFPBound
He has tens and tens of followers, maybe it's true. On a serious note, has this guy's info been reliable in the past?

Reaction Score
UncleUConn on Twitter:

Source close to program informing Uncle UConn (via cryptic like) that UConn to the Big12 is a done deal. #Sources #UncleKnows #Big12Bound #MorasRevolution #CFPBound
Then he tweeted this, something about
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
ESPN Senior NFL Insider.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Lmao “like this message if Mora said we are going to the Big 12”

1. Cole Welliver probably never saw that before liking

Or

2. Mora could be using the possibility of us being in the Big 12 soon as recruiting leverage. We know he was previously telling kids we were going to the ACC in the next year or two.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lmao “like this message if Mora said we are going to the Big 12”

1. Cole Welliver probably never saw that before liking

Or

2. Mora could be using the possibility of us being in the Big 12 soon as recruiting leverage. We know he was previously telling kids we were going to the ACC in the next year or two.
....or
3. We actually are going to the Big 12

Reaction Score
This is all tongue in cheek. I’m sure Welliver read the first couple words of the tweet, liked it, and continued scrolling - and UncleUConn knows that
What does Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter have to do with it?

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
What does Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter have to do with it?
Adam Schefter is known as the king of NFL scoops. The other tweeter, also sarcastically, said Big scoop! so Uncle UConn is jokingly saying, “just call me Adam Schefter”

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Memphis is destined to be the crowned jester prince of G5. No way the Big12 added those schools AND THEN come back for them.

Reaction Score
SW AIM SHOW@GSw aim · 2h
BREAKING: Multiple sources now reporting the media deal that has been presented to #Pac12 Presidents by @Kliavkoff isn't remotely close to the #Big12, or even the #ACC. Only a few still have a place to go and the deadline is in two weeks, #Buffs and #BearDown!!

Reaction Score
BREAKING NEWS: Multiple sources reporting #Buffs will vote late next week to leave the #Pac12 and join the #Big12, which of course got #SDSU the green light to leave the #MWC and join the #Pac12. All over this tonight at 7pm (CST) on the
@B12Mafia
show at

This is a weird tweet... they have a special session Monday (to vote in a new "treasurer") but are going to vote late in the week? I'm not complaining giving that its well noted that if Colorado goes UConn is their Goose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom