Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Attachments

• IMG_4292.jpeg
    IMG_4292.jpeg
    618 KB · Views: 142
Reaction Score
@uconnhuskies tweeted it- not sure why they would delete
They missed the Lakers won in 2002 and forgot to include the Spurs. They have since tweeted it again although folks may take issue they are still missing the LA Galaxy (MLS). Just more of digital team not fact checking what they post.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Articles like that make me think there is real smoke here. Haters want see UConn stay broke.
I don’t think that is what this is. Forde is mistaken but he’s probably a college sports romantic- he wants to see geographic leagues.

Reaction Score
I don’t think that is what this is. Forde is mistaken but he’s probably a college sports romantic- he wants to see geographic leagues.
Well that's long dead. USC and Rutgers are about to play conference games against each other. So are Texas and Tennessee.

The ACC has been rumored to view UConn as always being available if they wanted them because of Geography. We know B1G ain't calling no time soon. The 12 is a potential lifeline and for him to crap on UConn like that is total BS.

Reaction Score
21:30 mark Aaron Torres on UConn to Big 12 pros and cons.

I think this guys take is spot on.
The ultimate situation for us is full membership in the B1G. We are within its “region” and all of our sports would flourish. Joining the Big 12 would give us the funds and ability to be competitive in all sports. Invest the funds in making football competitive in that league including national branding. Also invest in achieving AAU. That’s the best opportunity to get the B1G’s attention.

Reaction Score
Losses credibility when he talks about how UConn left the Big East and talks about the Big East how the Big East Media deal is giving each program $8M a year.
Yeah, his numbers were off quite a bit.

Reaction Score
If he pulls through a truck sized car wash I will completely buy in.
I reflexively click "like" every time someone makes a car wash reference. Talk about being conditioned... geez.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Losses credibility when he talks about how UConn left the Big East and talks about the Big East how the Big East Media deal is giving each program $8M a year.

Sounded better than half the hosts on WFAN currently, but he loses points for the above items and really even questioning why we'd leave in the first place.

How can you claim to be a UConn football fan and not be all over this?

No thanks, I'm good with Georgia State and Bowling Green.

Reaction Score
He seems to be saying this with glee.

Pat Forde
@ByPatForde
·
7h

Despite frothy speculation this week, the ACC is not on the verge of splitting in half. (At least not immediately, never say never.) That seemingly lessens the likelihood of one UConn wish-list item -- ACC membership or reincarnating a Big East-ish football league.
Louisville loving, UConn hating dirtbag. For that reason alone i would love the Big 12 to invite UConn so he can eat a bag of you know whats

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom