Non-Key Tweets | Page 765 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Well that leaves out North Carolina. Carolina Blue is the past tense of Carolina sucks.

Maybe...I have wondered about the range of the color blue...from Carolina Blue (a slightly lighter Petty Blue) through to NYU's blue-purple...(Burple).

And the past tense of Carolina sucks ? Is that "used to suck" Since they are Preseason Coaches Poll #9...appropriate.

UNC finished #18 in 2020 AP....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Would this make it harder for UConn to schedule games with ACC/B10 teams?
I believe there is no question about it. The ACC/B1G, and PAC 12 will likely not play any games out of those conferences, unless it is Notre Dame. The only schools that will likely play UConn will be the leftovers from the upcoming B12-AAC merger. Indeed, UConn may be invited as a football member of what will be the new AAC leftovers. Welcome back Tulsa, Tulane, Temple! Some here thought UConn should ask for a football only membership in the AAC. It may actually happen!

Reaction Score
I believe there is no question about it. The ACC/B1G, and PAC 12 will likely not play any games out of those conferences, unless it is Notre Dame. The only schools that will likely play UConn will be the leftovers from the upcoming B12-AAC merger. Indeed, UConn may be invited as a football member of what will be the new AAC leftovers. Welcome back Tulsa, Tulane, Temple! Some here thought UConn should ask for a football only membership in the AAC. It may actually happen!
Doesn't something have to be offered to be accepted?

Reaction Score
Simply just speculation of what might happen down the road. Nothing more. It does appear that not having a conference affiliation for football will ultimately be detrimental to the program if conferences decide to only members of each others conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom