Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
Greg Flugaur Retweeted Greg Flugaur

May 30th

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 13m13 minutes ago
I was just asked question on FSU potentially going to B12
Holy bleep.
Didn't happen when Dude spewed it 2012/13/14/15 and won't happen now

Wesley Jackson ‏@WesJacksonUSF · 12m12 minutes ago
@flugempire if they go 14 like mentioned in Carltons article and the idea of these regional packages seems like UConn/Cincy then USF/UCF no?

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@WesJacksonUSF
Up until May 30th I would hav answered you no...but BTM (read my May 30 tweets) did bring up UCF as 13...so...interesting

Wesley Jackson ‏@WesJacksonUSF · 8m8 minutes ago
@flugempire ya very interesting, and I get you have sources, but hearing UCF as 13, you gotta think USF is most logical 14 in that scenerio?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 5m5 minutes ago
@WesJacksonUSF
I would submit to you the stocks on UCF & USF as 13/14 are penny stocks...but stock price has gone higher...no doubt

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What a freaking cluster%$#@. I really want out of this conference, but damn, the Big XII is disorganized, sloppy, and airs way too much dirty laundry in public.

Reaction Score

Like I said, he is the only one saying the P5, will collectively bargain their TV rights. Makes 0.0, sense for Alabama and Michigan to collectively bargain argue for TCU and Wake Forest to make more money. Those teams are already taking less so Purdue and Vanderbilt get paid more in their own leagues.

His track record is similar to the dude's. Must have the same sources.

Reaction Score
What a freaking cluster%$#@. I really want out of this conference, but damn, the Big XII is disorganized, sloppy, and airs way too much dirty laundry in public.

I'm sure it seems that way but keep in mind the people whose opinions really matter have all been rather quiet. Bowlsby, Boren and Gee have made comments from time to time but nothing they have said was controversial. Fenves hasn't even spoken, which is good because if there's one thing Chip Brown got right it's that his predecessor, Bill Powers, would have fired from the hip.

What the Big 12 is actually cursed with is a legion of ax-grinding, attention-seeking speculators with suspect sources, vivid imaginations and, of course, twitter accounts.

Don't get too worked up over anything you hear unless the source is cited as a direct quote from the president or chancellor of a Big 12 school.

Reaction Score
I'm sure it seems that way but keep in mind the people whose opinions really matter have all been rather quiet. Bowlsby, Boren and Gee have made comments from time to time but nothing they have said was controversial. Fenves hasn't even spoken, which is good because if there's one thing Chip Brown got right it's that his predecessor, Bill Powers, would have fired from the hip.

What the Big 12 is actually cursed with is a legion of ax-grinding, attention-seeking speculators with suspect sources, vivid imaginations and, of course, twitter accounts.

Don't get too worked up over anything you hear unless the source is cited as a direct quote from the president or chancellor of a Big 12 school.
What!?! Are you a voice of reason? On the Boneyard? That can be worthy of banning.

But seriously, thanks for talking me off the ledge. ;)

Reaction Score
Like I said, he is the only one saying the P5, will collectively bargain their TV rights. Makes 0.0, sense for Alabama and Michigan to collectively bargain argue for TCU and Wake Forest to make more money. Those teams are already taking less so Purdue and Vanderbilt get paid more in their own leagues.

His track record is similar to the dude's. Must have the same sources.

Chip Brown is a Michigan native and Wolverine fan who went to SMU on a tennis scholarship and eventually became a reporter for the Dallas Morning News.

He was assigned to cover the Texas Longhorns and as long as he wrote positive articles, Mack Brown gave him full access, which made Chip a respected and reliable reporter for a good many years.

However, when Chip began reporting on cracks in the veneer of the program, the thin-skinned coach cut him off and Chip had to start quoting anonymous sources. He left the DMN and began working for Texas fan pay site.

You have to justify that $9,95/month pay site with "insider info" so Chip's news became increasingly speculative and dubious.

That said, he's still a funny and entertaining guy - as long as you, take everything he says with a grain of salt.

And believe it or not, I'd still trust him before I'd trust Kirk Bohls or Brian Davis. Those guys are the WORST. They have bad sources too but they don't even have the imagination to speculate.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Chip Brown is a Michigan native and Wolverine fan who went to SMU on a tennis scholarship and eventually became a reporter for the Dallas Morning News.

He was assigned to cover the Texas Longhorns and as long as he wrote positive articles, Mack Brown gave him full access, which made Chip a respected and reliable reporter for a good many years.

However, when Chip began reporting on cracks in the veneer of the program, the thin-skinned coach cut him off and Chip had to start quoting anonymous sources. He left the DMN and began working for Texas fan pay site.

You have to justify that $9,95/month pay site with "insider info" so Chip's news became increasingly speculative and dubious.

That said, he's still a funny and entertaining guy - as long as you, take everything he says with a grain of salt.

And believe it or not, I'd still trust him before I'd trust Kirk Bohls or Brian Davis. Those guys are the WORST. They have bad sources too but they don't even have the imagination to speculate.

thanks for the perspective.

Reaction Score
Are the B1G and ACC going to sit back and watch the B12 potentially (if the news is trending good) devalue some of their NE properties or does it not matter on the balance sheet?

A quick edit I was thinking maybe the ACC doesn't have a choice if the networks wouldn't go along but the B1G would seem to have more leverage/flexibility.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 6h6 hours ago
Texas muddying the waters at B12 meetings. Unrealistic expansion candidates.

No vote will take place at these meetings for expansion. Too many interims. Baylor sent interim AD

Data clearly shows value added by expanding even without an immediate network.

7 of 10 members agree on UC and Uconn. Guess who the other 3 are.

ACC B12 joint network gaining lots of traction according to conversations from last night.

CCG will most likely be added regardless of expansion decision.

Pro expansion contingent not giving up.

Even UT concedes 2 will need to be added if ACC B12 network comes to fruition.

UT still believes AZ,AZST, LSU, and ARK are legitimate candidates.

UT started media leaks of no expansion yesterday.

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime 6h6 hours ago
@MH ver3 you have lost your mind,you want people to believe you know the schools votes beforehand??Lmfao .get a grip.

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime 6h6 hours ago
@MH ver3 also I guess you are ignoring the sporting news article yesterday saying b12 will not expand?

MH ver3 ‏@MHver3 6h6 hours ago
@Ruknighttime because schools don't communicate with each other right?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 5h5 hours ago
@Ruknighttime I guess you didn't read all my tweets.

DocBunyan ‏@DocBunyan 5h5 hours ago
@MH ver3 lololololololol ^infinity and beyond

@DocBunyan for sure on the last two. First 2 possibly in about 8 years.

@DocBunyan and by for sure on the last two I mean for sure it's delusional

SrqHusky ‏@Srqhusky73 5h5 hours ago
@MH ver3 @DocBunyan it's just a way to say no without saying no

Tobi_Sports ‏@Tobi_Sports 2h2 hours ago
@MH ver3 how exactly is the Big 12 going to get Arizona and Arizona State if the pac has a GOR?

@MH ver3 is there some sort of clause that could potentially get a pac school out?

@MH ver3 this Arizona flight rumor has been out there for far too long for no one to have ever asked this question. Do you know?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 1h1 hour ago
@Tobi_Sports no. UT wants to wait until Pac12 GOR is almost expired. It's a stall tactic. They don't want to expand.

Aerocat ‏@aerocat08 1h1 hour ago
@flugempire and @MH ver3 Swaim is saying expansion passed 8-2. Heard anything like that?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 52m52 minutes ago
@aerocat08 @flugempire not true. They aren't even voting on it. This is an information dump and setting agenda for July meetings

Aerocat ‏@aerocat08 51m51 minutes ago
@MH ver3 @flugempire That makes more sense to me; especially with all of the interims.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 43m43 minutes ago
Got this tidbit just now: the only G5 that UT supports as an addition is Houston.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 42m42 minutes ago
TCU and Tech support that addition as well but the other 7 do not. Houston wasn't even included in the surveys and fact findings.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 41m41 minutes ago
It's starting to become obvious to everyone that UT doesn't care about the health and future of the conference.

Brian A ‏@BriUConn 41m41 minutes ago
@MH ver3 sounds like a crock of sh it considering the presentations are Thursday & Friday. Supporting Houston based on what?Doesn't make sense

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 40m40 minutes ago
@BriUConn the presentations may be tomorrow but each school has had access to the data since last week. UT is trying to blow this up.

Brian A ‏@BriUConn 38m38 minutes ago
@MH ver3 Fine UT wants to blow it up, but a blow does nothing for TCU or Tech. It actually hurts them.Doesn't make sense.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 39m39 minutes ago
UT cares more about talking ACC scheduling alliance and joint network venture than expansion.

Brian A ‏@BriUConn 40m40 minutes ago
@MH ver3 NO WAY would 3 texas schools want Houston,it doesn't help them in anyway possible.No help for TV/Network.Hurts recruiting effort too

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 39m39 minutes ago
@BriUConn UT obviously doesn't care about a network an a TCU and TT are tail wagging lap dogs at this point.

Brian A ‏@BriUConn 37m37 minutes ago
@MH ver3 If this was true, then TCU & Tech would be hurting their own self interests to side with TU. That would mean their idiots.

Ben J Smith ‏@benchillin05 12m12 minutes ago
@MH ver3 @BriUConn nothing new with that. What UT wants is how it will unfold 1 way or another.

UHCougar07 ‏@UHCougar07 38m38 minutes agoTexas, USA
@MH ver3 That can't be right.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 37m37 minutes ago
@UHCougar07 was an exaggeration. They were included as was USF but not in the level of detail the others were.

UHCougar07 ‏@UHCougar07 17m17 minutes agoBrenham, TX
@MH ver3 What changed?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 16m16 minutes ago
@UHCougar07 the others want a network and adding a school in a state we already have heavy saturation isn't going to cut it

Ben J Smith ‏@benchillin05 9m9 minutes ago
@MH ver3 @UHCougar07 THATS right..the 6 million in greater Houston area are so pumped to pay for a network to see Iowa St play Uconn..SMH

UHCougar07 ‏@UHCougar07 10m10 minutes agoBrenham, TX
@MH ver3 Thought network didn't work without UT. UT has LHN. Expansion still adds value as was reported. Also UH 1 of 2who add to POff chance

Reaction Score
1267527853_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

Reaction Score
Chip Brown‏@ChipBrownHD
#Big12 expansion and a network aren't happening this year, league and TV sources told http://HornsDigest.com.

Sir Thinks-A-Lot ‏@TAFKASirThinks 2h2 hours agoSt Matthews, KY
Sir Thinks-A-Lot Retweeted Chip Brown

And thus endeth the Big 12 as a power conference. @theDudeofWV

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2h2 hours ago
@TAFKASirThinks @ChipBrownHD Already covered this. Key phrase... This year.

@theDudeofWV @ChipBrownHD If you don't think the schools are pursuing other options...

@TAFKASirThinks Basically Texas agreed to the concept of expansion but with the network decision delayed.

@TAFKASirThinks The Big 12 is waiting on a particular event to occur. Note the info was posted before Chip's story.

@theDudeofWV What event?

@TAFKASirThinks I'm just the messenger.

@TAFKASirThinks you wouldn't believe it if I told you. The Facebook group has the details.

@theDudeofWV I've never trolled you. I'm giving my opinion

@theDudeofWV Which means it won't happen. They're biding their time, milking the LHN contract as long as possible before exploring options

delaware seminole ‏@delawarenole 8h8 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @frankthetank111 for the record I don't see FSU going anywhere BUT trust if they wanted to there would be a way out.

@delawarenole @frankthetank111 I'm just a blogger. Not even that anymore. But FSU & the B12 have had contact during the past 3 months.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 1h1 hour ago
@C_Austin_Cox Your Big 12 info is wrong. You misunderstand the Big 12's very nature & your facts are wrong.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 60m60 minutes ago
@C_Austin_Cox and I have news for you... Nobody considers Memphis a top tier football school. BYU's program head & shoulders above Tigers.

Expansion_crush ‏@Expansion_Crush 1h1 hour ago
Why Texas and Oklahoma (Football) should leave the BIG 12 Once and for All http://sb.gg/1EFqZ via @SportsBlog

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 36m36 minutes ago
@Expansion_Crush @SportsBlog Another opinion. If I had a penny for every uninformed opinion about the Big 12 I could buy the Houston Astros.

Allen Kenney ‏@BlatantHomerism 24m24 minutes ago
oh, my, david boren's email account right now...

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 21m21 minutes ago
@BlatantHomerism Remember Fox & ESPN are drafting B12 games this year with 1st pick alternating. Fox trying to build viewership for FS1.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 58m58 minutes ago
It's starting to become obvious to everyone that UT doesn't care about the health and future of the conference.

Brian A ‏@BriUConn 47m47 minutes ago
@MH ver3 Okay if its obvious UT wants destroy the conference,then why would TCU & Tech join UT & ruin themselves?They have no other lifeline

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime 24m24 minutes ago
@BriUConn just trying to help you out.follow @theDudeofWV and read latest sportingnews article on expansion,not this M hv guy.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 21m21 minutes ago
@Ruknighttime @BriUConn Read @ChuckCarltonDMN. He's dialed in.

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime 1m1 minute ago
@theDudeofWV @BriUConn @ChuckCarltonDMN dude,what did you think of yesterday's sporting news article,saying doubtful B12 expands.

Dennis Dodd ‏@dennisdoddcbs 20m20 minutes ago
If B12 was at a psychological disadvantage in expansion it’s at a competitive disadvantage now with Baylor.
https://post original url/k2zidtDl3Y

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 19m19 minutes ago
@dennisdoddcbs WVU tried to use the sovereign immunity defense to dismiss Big East lawsuit. It didn't work.

@dennisdoddcbs By the way higher courts have said a state entity waives sovereign immunity by entering into a contract.

Chuck Carlton ‏@ChuckCarltonDMN 21m21 minutes ago
Big 12 announces early-season times and TV. After being a fixture on ABC or ESPN, Texas-Oklahoma will be on FS1 on Oct. 8 from Fair Park.

@ChuckCarltonDMN ESPN/Fox are drafting B12 games this year with alternating 1st pick. Fox trying to build viewership.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 39s39 seconds ago
@Ruknighttime I've heard they will decide to expand but delay the decision. Unhappy with candidates. Wait on ESPN/ACC.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I would say this regarding Texas not wanting G5 schools. They are not completely wrong. There is a spot for one more mega conference aside from the SEC/B1G, with the P12 covering the Pacific time zone.

If Texas could convince the 11 best schools in the ACC/B12 to dump their current affiliation and move to a brand new conference, it could rival the other two. There are a fee problems with this idea, but it you have enough money you could do it.

Problem one: You'd need a rights deal in your back pocket and the people giving out the deals already own everything in a different configuration.

Problem two: You'd need enough schools to dissolve either league and then poach the remain schools from the other. As much as we like to think CR is and easy as moving chess pieces, it doesn't work that way and achieving that kind of critical mass is darn near impossible.

The six ACC schools poachable by the current B12 are FSU, UNC, Clemson, VT, Louisville, and Miami. Add them to TX, OU, OSU, KS and you have 10 fairly strong brands in a 16 team league.

The balance of GT, VA, Duke, Wake, NCST, Pitt, Cuse, BC falls to AAC level even if they add Cincy, UConn, UCF, Houston, USF, and Memphis.

If you're TX, why not give it a go, even if you can't pry away UNC. Getting FSU and Clemson on board may start the merry go round and free up a couple other pieces, so long as you are willing to give up the ESPN check for the LHN.

Fox might be dumb enough to pay 40M per team for a B12 + FSU, Clem, +2.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 35m35 minutes ago
Oklahoma vs Texas on FS1? Historically Biggest B12 game of year on FS1? RC COLA Conference. Horrific shelving space. Shrinking Exposure.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 30m30 minutes ago
The speculation of"FSU to Big 12"is nothing more than a coping mechanism for those who need to keep believing UT has grand plan to save B12

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 27m27 minutes ago
False dream of "FSU to Big 12" does keep the boogeyman away from ones nightmares for many B12 Twitter/Bloggers. ...like a bottle of Xanax

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 26m26 minutes ago
Big 12 needs to expand and reform. If not..it's not a sign of strength...or wisdom..or patience for getting FSU. It's the B12 Death Rattle

John OurandVerified account‏@Ourand_SBJ
Cable operators to sports leagues: Rethink your channel plans. SBJ's media column: http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2016/05/30/Media/Sports-Media.aspx…

Andrew CarterVerified account‏@_andrewcarter
Andrew Carter Retweeted John Ourand

Gives more credence to thought that the ACC/ESPN are cooking up a non-traditional model for a would-be channel.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 24m24 minutes ago
Greg Flugaur Retweeted Andrew Carter

https://mobile.twitter.com/_andrewcarter/status/738094627727761412… Yearly Subscription - Streaming ACCN.

Andrew CarterVerified account‏@_andrewcarter
I'd expect ACC/ESPN to go in on some sort of streaming service. Netflix for college sports. That's the future, anyway.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 23m23 minutes ago
Greg Flugaur Retweeted Andrew Carter

https://mobile.twitter.com/_andrewcarter/status/738095415548121088… Yep.

TCBnole ‏@TCBnole 23m23 minutes ago
@flugempire @_andrewcarter By "non-traditional" we mean slap a logo on a youtube channel with 40% of the revenue of SEC Network?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 22m22 minutes ago
@TCBnole @_andrewcarter Think WWE Streaming Network.

TCBnole ‏@TCBnole 20m20 minutes ago
@flugempire @_andrewcarter I get it....who is gonna buy it? Too many super tiny ACC fan bases.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 18m18 minutes ago
@TCBnole @_andrewcarter Good question. The other question is how many Subscribers does it need?...what is the yearly rate? AD $???

TCBnole ‏@TCBnole 17m17 minutes ago
@flugempire @_andrewcarter Yup. That is problem w/ACC. It is built for bundling w/markets...not for big brands and fan bases to buy directly

TCBnole ‏@TCBnole 15m15 minutes ago
@flugempire @_andrewcarter ACC looking for a PR win. But the revenue win needed won't be addressed (or covered by media)

Andrew Carter ‏@_andrewcarter 21m21 minutes ago
@TCBnole SEC Network's profitability of today guarantees nothing for tomorrow. Basketball once drove TV contracts. Things change.

TCBnole ‏@TCBnole 19m19 minutes ago
@_andrewcarter Yup...revenue gap is growing at a historically fast rate.

Justin Lugo ‏@JDLugOU 24m24 minutes ago
@flugempire The big 12 distributed more $ per school than ACC ... why not try for FSU/Clemson or Arizona schools before any G5 school?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 22m22 minutes ago
@JDLugOU ACC GOR is real...Clemson & FSU not attainable. In the meantime Big 12 can't stay status quo with small footprint..

Justin Lugo ‏@JDLugOU 17m17 minutes ago
@flugempire Completely agree status quo is unsustainable. Be cool to see them try to go big/get told no rather than settle. Im no expert tho

Pete ThamelVerified account‏@SIPeteThamel

Column on what's next for the Big 12: Will it expand? Who would it add? Cable channel? Title game?
https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=H...s=XcKFsbRPHTBhj7WuIUJmY-JZRVNNQL_WwPVAP02fLBE

Jeff or Jeffrey Fann ‏@TalkinACCSports 24m24 minutes ago
Jeff or Jeffrey Fann Retweeted Pete Thamel

Blurb in here that acc is expected to finalize negotiations with espn on network.

Reaction Score
@TAFKASirThinks The Big 12 is waiting on a particular event to occur. Note the info was posted before Chip's story.

@theDudeofWV What event?

@TAFKASirThinks I'm just the messenger.

@TAFKASirThinks you wouldn't believe it if I told you. The Facebook group has the details.

Does anyone know what he posted in the Facebook group?

Reaction Score
It should be clear the Big 12 has just about closed the door on expansion with G5 schools. It's not completely dead but odds less than 5%

Only an inciting event could cause the B12 to add a G5 school now.

Best for the Big 12 to wait and be ready to take advantage of any opportunity. G5 schools not going anywhere.

Jeff Cobb ‏@Jeffery_Cobb 1h1 hour agoWest Virginia, USA
@theDudeofWV I think TCU, WVU and Louisville should be counting their lucky stars. Those 3 are the last G5 schools to make the P5 cut.

@Jeffery_Cobb Indeed.

Jimi Burress ‏@jimi357 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV how did the Red River shootout end up on Fox Sports 1?

@jimi357 Fox had 1st pick that week I guess.

Jimi Burress ‏@jimi357 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV seems crazy they aren't on the main channel. Guess they are pushing for more subscribers. FS1 isn't standard here

@jimi357 Exactly. That should add a few subscribers though.

Jimi Burress ‏@jimi357 1h1 hour ago
@theDudeofWV is there any legs to the rumored ACC/BigXII combo network? A scheduling alliance could be fantastic

@jimi357 None.

@theDudeofWV seemed like a stretch but could work if the conferences came up with a scheduling alliance.

wethyhusky ‏@desrochers_ben 48m48 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV you keep changing your story. Hard to be wrong when you have both sides.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 49m49 minutes ago
@desrochers_ben How?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 4h4 hours ago
UT cares more about talking ACC scheduling alliance and joint network venture than expansion.

mdmost ‏@mdmost 3h3 hours ago
@mh ver3 Wait, weren't you telling everyone not that long ago that Texas was fully on board with expansion. Now you're telling us different

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
@mdmost Texas is fully onboard. Just for unrealistic options.

Reaction Score
It should be clear the Big 12 has just about closed the door on expansion with G5 schools. It's not completely dead but odds less than 5%

Only an inciting event could cause the B12 to add a G5 school now.

Best for the Big 12 to wait and be ready to take advantage of any opportunity. G5 schools not going anywhere.

Jeff Cobb ‏@Jeffery_Cobb 1h1 hour agoWest Virginia, USA
@theDudeofWV I think TCU, WVU and Louisville should be counting their lucky stars. Those 3 are the last G5 schools to make the P5 cut.

@Jeffery_Cobb Indeed.

Jimi Burress ‏@jimi357 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV how did the Red River shootout end up on Fox Sports 1?

@jimi357 Fox had 1st pick that week I guess.

Jimi Burress ‏@jimi357 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV seems crazy they aren't on the main channel. Guess they are pushing for more subscribers. FS1 isn't standard here

@jimi357 Exactly. That should add a few subscribers though.

@theDudeofWV is there any legs to the rumored ACC/BigXII combo network? A scheduling alliance could be fantastic

@jimi357 None.

@theDudeofWV seemed like a stretch but could work if the conferences came up with a scheduling alliance.

wethyhusky ‏@desrochers_ben 48m48 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV you keep changing your story. Hard to be wrong when you have both sides.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 49m49 minutes ago
@desrochers_ben How?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 4h4 hours ago

mdmost ‏@mdmost 3h3 hours ago
@mh ver3 Wait, weren't you telling everyone not that long ago that Texas was fully on board with expansion. Now you're telling us different

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
@mdmost Texas is fully onboard. Just for unrealistic options.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what he posted in the Facebook group?
XqRSd2E.png

Just typical Dude nonsense, trying to create another false narrative so that if any of his drivel does actually happen, he can claim he knew about it in advance. Yet somehow, even though he's predicted every possibility under the sun, his predictions are still never right.

Reaction Score
Here's the painful summary for us Husky fans:

1) Were all dressed up for the big dance, and we look great, and
2) We're the prettiest girl 'available'...But
3) The Main Dude is waiting for someone hotter (even if it takes years).

Too bad for all. Patience is a bitch (pun not intended).

Reaction Score
XqRSd2E.png

Just typical Dude nonsense, trying to create another false narrative so that if any of his drivel does actually happen, he can claim he knew about it in advance. Yet somehow, even though he's predicted every possibility under the sun, his predictions are still never right.

This guy literally just tweeted that there was a 5% chance of expansion with G5 schools.

Seriously, stop giving this guy clicks and follows.

Reaction Score
XqRSd2E.png

The thing I like about this particular Dude tweet is that it creates hysteria around Baylor.

There was all sorts of talk a few years ago about kicking PSU out of the B12. It was real.

If there's similar talk about Baylor now, does Baylor go against the wishes of the 7? Or of Texas? Who protects Baylor's future? Texas? Or the 7?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom