No D, Heartless and Gutless | Page 3 | The Boneyard

No D, Heartless and Gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The best is that you can actually explain, without any veiled references and in plain English, that it's a INSIDE JOKE and these clowns still come back and recite what Tulsa's fg percentage was.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
No D? Tulsa shot 29% for the game!! All we had was D

That's not impressive. Our benchmark for defense is to hold the opponent to 18 percent or less like we did against Butler in the 2011 title tilt. 29 percent is only a fairly decent defensive effort. Tomorrow, I want to see us really put the clamps on...perhaps hold the Ponies to a single-digit point total for the entire game. This is what it should look like every time the punkster Nic the Dic drives to the hoop:

images

MattMang23

Reaction Score
This team was heartless, gutless and played like but these Huskies played their duck*ING balls off.

Good for them and now its time to eat Mustang meat.

But there is one problem. This team cannot hit the broad side of a barn when it comes to scoring. Tomorrow we get lassoed and lose by 23.

GO HUSKIES !!!! Its March !!!!

I would like it if you would make another epic post so we can sacrifice you to the mojo gods. After tomorrow, when we win, we are going to have to hang someone. I hope it is you. You inspire us.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
MattMang23 said:
I would like it if you would make another epic post so we can sacrifice you to the mojo gods. After tomorrow, when we win, we are going to have to hang someone. I hope it is you. You inspire us.

Dude have you seen his pm when he reported me to the cops? THATS the mojo we are riding the promised land Shea is still winning games.

Reaction Score
I just saw the "Drummond's bandmate." That's great.

I'm actually at Chief's house right now, his mom is making me dinner. I'll tell him you're in a band with Andre when he gets out of time out.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Also falling down by himself on a fast break and losing it backcourt on a simple pass. His head is up his ass this game.
He was clearly tripped by the Tulsa big man on that play...zebras chose not to call it.

Reaction Score
I just saw the "Drummond's bandmate." That's great.

I'm actually at Chief's house right now, his mom is making me dinner. I'll tell him you're in a band with Andre when he gets out of time out.
Meatloaf right?

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Dude have you seen his pm when he reported me to the cops? THATS the mojo we are riding the promised land Shea is still winning games.

Oh I've seen it. Shea is teaching lessons and winning games, just like Coach Ollie.

Reaction Score
You want a piece of me bro?
Sec 110 . I have 300 confirmed kills so be warned.
Are you threatening me. I'm going to be in Row E behind the benches (haven't actually seen my tickets to give you the section...but you'll know me when you see me). Come at me bro.

I trained for years with the League of Assassins. Your 300 confirmed kills are nothing to me. You try to come at me, and with my 3 cell phones I'll have 50 assassins ready to back me up.

Reaction Score
Man did half this board just start browsing the boneyard this season or what. How could you forget this legendary post last season in route to the championship?

Reaction Score
You guys are all fuckung morons especially you tough guys you should be ashamed of yourselves

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Are you threatening me. I'm going to be in Row E behind the benches (haven't actually seen my tickets to give you the section...but you'll know me when you see me). Come at me bro.

I trained for years with the League of Assassins. Your 300 confirmed kills are nothing to me. You try to come at me, and with my 3 cell phones I'll have 50 assassins ready to back me up.

Three cell phones...lol.

What's the matter? Can't afford four?

Loser.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Fishy said:
Three cell phones...lol. What's the matter? Can't afford four? Loser.

lol cell phones. I have a beta tester version of the apple watch on each wrist, plus I wear google glass and get a police scanner feed into a Bluetooth headset.

Keep up.

Reaction Score
You guys are the best!

Drunk and in Hawaii (it's 1am).

I love UConn basketball! Do it to me one more time...B I A T C H!

I am the best (when I don't hate myself) and so funny!

Let's do this boys! We are the champions! Time to pass out, wake up and celebrate!

YES!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
lol cell phones. I have a beta tester version of the apple watch on each wrist, plus I wear google glass and get a police scanner feed into a Bluetooth headset.

Keep up.
This is your problem. You are distracted.

You will not see it coming.

Reaction Score
You can now add the Fitbit to my wrist. Sorry no more cell phones for me. Its all about fitness but August_West beat me to the punch in purchasing the Apple Watch.

Oh well I don't want anything this Navy Seal has anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom