No D, Heartless and Gutless | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No D, Heartless and Gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any tickets left for tomorrow u think???? XL has to be louder than a Seattle Seahawks game!!!!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not sure what to make of it. Awful game offensively. Except Boat and Purvis. Outrebounded by double digits. No balanced scoring. And we won by 5. As a fan I'm thrilled. And at this time of the season that's about all you can say...

I'll tell you what to make of it, it's good news. They are pre-disastered. They won't suck on O as much on Sunday. And the the ball will bounce better for them tomorrow.

Reaction Score
What's funnier? This post or the fact buddy gave it a like?

They played like crap. Tulsa is horrendous and they outplayed us. I'm happy but no way we beat SMU if we play like we have the past 2 games.

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, while DHam looked bad today, we should remember this young man lost hid Grandmother about a week ago. Gotta cut him some slack.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this team deserves a loss. WTF this is the AAC tourney and they ought to be ashamed of this display of basketball.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire
STFU

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this team deserves a loss. WTF this is the AAC tourney and they ought to be ashamed of this display of basketball.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire
No D? Tulsa shot 29% for the game!! All we had was D

Reaction Score
This team was heartless, gutless and played like but these Huskies played their duck*ING balls off.

Good for them and now its time to eat Mustang meat.

But there is one problem. This team cannot hit the broad side of a barn when it comes to scoring. Tomorrow we get lassoed and lose by 23.

GO HUSKIES !!!! Its March !!!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'll tell you what to make of it, it's good news. They are pre-disastered. They won't suck on O as much on Sunday. And the the ball will bounce better for them tomorrow.
True. didn't mean to make my post sound critical. I'm just stunned. happy but stunned...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Needed more multiple cellphone references to get it through their thick skulls?

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Notice we were down 9 under 10 min when I answered you.

Navy seals know when to push the buttons
BWAAAAAH!! H'what in the hell did you just say about me, you got danged giblet head? I'll have you know i graduated top of my class at Arlen high in propane and propane and propane accessories, and I have been involved in numerous Vogner Char King sales extravaganzas, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in BTU calibration and I'm the top assistant manager in all of Heimlich County. You are nothing to me but just another valued customer. I will fill up your propane tank with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my got danged words. You think you can get away with saying that asinine garbage about propane on the internet? Think again, you little weasel. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of propane truck drivers across the USA and your address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the convoy, you big baby. The convoy that refills the pathetic little thing you call your propane tanks. You're all filled, you damn moron. I can be anywhere, anytime, and i can service your propane need in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am i extensively trained in propane tank calibration, but i have access to the entire arsenal of the Texas propane gas association and i will use it to its full extent to wipe your charcoal loving ass off the face of the continent, you little bastard. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your damn tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you got danged idiot. I will kick your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a month. You're dead, I tell ya h'what.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I guess I spoke to soon... lol

Yeah I guess so an not deserving a lol
this whole post is typical of the naysayers
You don't even wait until an outcome and you are into slaying mode

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I missed the entire first half, thanks non-Wifi flights. As soon as we pulled under like 5,000 feet I logged into WatchESPN and streamed this sucker in -240p. My god what an ugly game - until I landed!

I was screaming so loud 3 flight attendants ran over to see what the commotion was. I unboarded my plane and was screaming like a 5 year old boy in JFK. Thank you Huskies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom