No Boatright Tonight | Page 4 | The Boneyard

No Boatright Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Speculate with crap pulled straight out of your own ass much ?
i clearly said "just a guess from me". is it against the law here to speculate and chat about things? maybe everyone here should do there homework on this kid a little more. anyones guees is as good as mine but its funny that i go against the pr here and i'm getting dumped on. ppl here are just to emotional about the apr and school issues, everything gets jumped on quick.

-his hs is known for messy classroom work
-he didn't exactly kill it in the classroom or lockerroom himself
-3 different commits
-aau baggage up the wazu

hopefully its just a handler thing with rose. if so i think that will be sorted out quickly as he is not alone with that issue i believe if true. but looking back there have been several signs pointing towards something else. just becuase one report says its not school doesn't mean its not school. have you learned anything from college pr lately. oh were not going to the acc, 2moro guess what, another team just went to the acc. deny deny deny! i hope its not school stuff but i wouldn't be suprised.

Reaction Score
Might as well have gone all in, BLUEDOGHOUSE. You pulled crap available on the internet by any idiot searching. Next, you should then put a conditional "IF" to insulate yourself from libel. Like, "IF Boatright slayed an armadillo and ate it raw, that would be bad news." I'm surprised you didn't find a certain uncle's mugshot and post it. Filth, slime and skullduggery.

Fleud pure speculation of course on my part. I certainly know nothing to confirm this. As a matter of fact it is questionable whether I should have posted what I did. Thanks for the response. Boatright is my favorite UConn player and this news doesn't sit well with me. Have my fingers crossed. Have a great day.

Best Always

Reaction Score
Might as well have gone all in, BLUEDOGHOUSE. You pulled crap available on the internet by any idiot searching. Next, you should then put a conditional "IF" to insulate yourself from libel. Like, "IF Boatright slayed an armadillo and ate it raw, that would be bad news." I'm surprised you didn't find a certain uncle's mugshot and post it. Filth, slime and skullduggery.
"Filth, slime and skullduggery"...

Ha Ha...You make me sound like a market maker shorting your favorite stock or selling call options against shares you hold long. If I offended you my sincere apologies. Who do like in the Final 4? :D

I have been a big supporter of Boatright on the message board....

Best Rum...:D. GLTU

Reaction Score
If he had serious problems we would not have recruited him no matter how good he might be- we have zero wiggle room.

Reaction Score
If he had serious problems we would not have recruited him no matter how good he might be- we have zero wiggle room.

Just like Nate Miles, right? Sorry, just saying...

Reaction Score
i clearly said "just a guess from me". is it against the law here to speculate and chat about things? maybe everyone here should do there homework on this kid a little more. anyones guees is as good as mine but its funny that i go against the pr here and i'm getting dumped on. ppl here are just to emotional about the apr and school issues, everything gets jumped on quick.

-his hs is known for messy classroom work
-he didn't exactly kill it in the classroom or lockerroom himself
-3 different commits
-aau baggage up the wazu

hopefully its just a handler thing with rose. if so i think that will be sorted out quickly as he is not alone with that issue i believe if true. but looking back there have been several signs pointing towards something else. just becuase one report says its not school doesn't mean its not school. have you learned anything from college pr lately. oh were not going to the acc, 2moro guess what, another team just went to the acc. deny deny deny! i hope its not school stuff but i wouldn't be suprised.

No, unless someone could prove that you were intentionally doing it to damage Ryan Boatright; but it does come across as extremely douchey, IMO.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
JayBilas Jay Bilas

NCAA investigating Ryan Boatright's eligibility. I hope he didn't play ball without the NCAA's say so! FREE ABRO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom