No Boat on Wooden List | The Boneyard

No Boat on Wooden List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The profanity filter on this board would have been decimated if the OP was about Boat not playing tomorrow night.

No biggie on the Wooden list. I want him to the lead the team to the tourney and make another deep run.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
For a second I thought this was in reference to tomorrow night's game. Damn near had a heart attack.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
For a second I thought this was in reference to tomorrow night's game. Damn near had a heart attack.
Not the only one. Dude knew what he was doing. If we had one and died I wonder if he would have been tried for involuntary manslaughter.:)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I really didn't mean it that way.
Want me to change the title. Or should we wait until after one of us ends up at the hospital?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Who me?
If you are a dudette, then I want to see this continue. Love that quote about weenies. Lots of meanings there.

Reaction Score
On Wooden award watch list.

OP, as others have said, please edit your subject line.

re: the Wooden Award, I lost all respect for the award and what it stands for when Emeka didn't win it in 2004. The Wooden is supposed include as a major consideration (half? not sure, too lazy to look it up) academics.

We all would argue Emeka over Jameer Nelson anyway even if only on the court performance was considered as we are all UConn fans here. But the fact that the Wooden claims it includes academics in addition to on court performance should have pushed a very close on court comparision between Emeka and Jameer to Emeka as the ultimate Wooden winner as EO wins the academics in a HUGE way with a 3.7 in Finance and graduating in 3 yrs vs Jameer, shall we say, having documented academic challenges.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I'm the middle aged chic who though Senhor was historical. I can keep up with you boneheads and then some.
Yeah I remember now your position on Senhor. You keep coming out with these double entendres. Love it. I usually remember posters better than my miss on you. I don't know how I forgot you were a gal given that I've appreciated your place in this forum from the get go. Please forgive this middle aged male whose mental acuity has chosen to be less sharp deliberately. I'm trying to forget a whole slew of people who post here and what they have posted. Sadly you are not one of them. And more sadly some of those I wish I could forget are still reverberating imm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom