No Boat on Wooden List | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No Boat on Wooden List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm the middle aged chic who though Senhor was hysterical . I can keep up with you boneheads and then some.

I am an old lady and I thought Senhor funny too, although he was Great Mojo. You damn near gave me a heart attack. I am glad you have a sense of humor, but use it in the thread, not as the title. Please.

Reaction Score
OP, as others have said, please edit your subject line.

re: the Wooden Award, I lost all respect for the award and what it stands for when Emeka didn't win it in 2004. The Wooden is supposed include as a major consideration (half? not sure, too lazy to look it up) academics.

We all would argue Emeka over Jameer Nelson anyway even if only on the court performance was considered as we are all UConn fans here. But the fact that the Wooden claims it includes academics in addition to on court performance should have pushed a very close on court comparision between Emeka and Jameer to Emeka as the ultimate Wooden winner as EO wins the academics in a HUGE way with a 3.7 in Finance and graduating in 3 yrs vs Jameer, shall we say, having documented academic challenges.
Can it be edited now so I'm not brough. Up on manslaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom