Nick Timberlake to Kansas | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Nick Timberlake to Kansas

Reaction Score
He's 25 years old with no NBA aspirations, his options were the last 2 national champions both with great coaches with plenty of playing time available, and he and his family decided to make the most money.
This is a solid point. Can hardly fault the guy for choosing Kansas if they did have more money to give.

UConn did just send our designated shooter to the first round of the NBA draft, but so did Kansas and both guys were underclassmen. Different situations

I trust the staff to rebound here and find the right pieces to round out the roster

Reaction Score
We know the freshman class is good, but they're freshmen. Where does the shooting come from next year?

Right now Clingan, but hopefully that changes. We need the staff to work their magic again, Joey C didn't join us until June 13th.

Anyone know what Roumoglou's shot looks like? He's a wildcard.

On another note, hopefully Diarra is staying.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just from checking the top 40 transfer portal entries on CBS:

Dalton Knecht
Aaron Estrada
Jaylon Tyson
Harrison Ingram

Names that match the skillset to a degree. I’m sure there are more and more realistic ones out there.
We're way behind or out on all those guys unfortunately, I think. Unless we can swing some national title juice around,

Reaction Score
Hurley and the Administration deserve a lot of criticism with how they're handling NIL. It's clear Timberlake's mind was changed due to more money from Kansas.
I assume this is sarcasm

Reaction Score
We're way behind or out on all those guys unfortunately, I think. Unless we can swing some national title juice around,
Completely agree. Just was looking for some available players in a similar mold.

FWIW Timberlake wasn’t in the top 40 transfers. So there are definitely some others available out there, and i’m sure more will enter the portal.

Reaction Score
Just from checking the top 40 transfer portal entries on CBS:

Dalton Knecht
Aaron Estrada
Jaylon Tyson
Harrison Ingram

Names that match the skillset to a degree. I’m sure there are more and more realistic ones out there.
I would imagine we're way behind on anyone you'll find on any top transfer list. Ingram is gonna be joining Timberlake any day now at Kansas from the sound of things. At this point I imagine it'll have to be a guy with some UConn connections if it's a top transfer

Reaction Score
This proves that none of us know anything lol
exactly. It's why I stopped following that thread for the most part. I don't care about crystal ball predictions or this person said blah blah blah. Unless it's a done deal no one can say for sure where a recruit is going.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom