Nick Timberlake to Kansas | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nick Timberlake to Kansas

Reaction Score
Hurley and the Administration deserve a lot of criticism with how they're handling NIL. It's clear Timberlake's mind was changed due to more money from Kansas.
Yes they definitely do. You can see how it hurt us last year with all of our transfer misses. Can you imagine if Hurley and co were good at NIL? We could have won TWO NCAA Championships!

Reaction Score
Better steak in Kansas! Many fish in the sea portal! Think he was assured of a starting role but not in Storrs!
Uconn strength is developing players! Complete faith that next March the husky will show its sharpened teeth again!

Reaction Score
If it came down to KU $ - and I have no idea if it did or didn't - and the staff had a line they wouldn't cross to land a kid that I had never heard of a month ago I'm not going to get too worked up about it. There are tons of kids out there and this dude is not making or breaking the season.

Reaction Score
I mean, not really. No need to overpay for a 25 year old. They probably had their evaluation number and didn’t wanna go past it
This. Not going to get into a bidding war with Kansas for a 5th/6th guy that will upset all our other players based on what the war turns his $ into when we're the best fit. The rumors say Ryan Nembhard left Creighton because he was pissed at what Scheierman made as a transfer. Isaiah Wong almost transferred out of Miami last season, etc. That stuff can poison a team. If he wants to pick the biggest bag, congrats to Kansas.

Last edited:

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
If it came down to KU $ - and I have no idea if it did or didn't - and the staff had a line they wouldn't cross to land a kid that I had never heard of a month ago I'm not going to get too worked up about it. There are tons of kids out there and this dude is not making or breaking the season.
Bingo.

And it’s not like we lost a kid to Syracuse or some other mid-major type. We fight schools like Kansas for recruits/transfers and just going to have to deal with it.

Reaction Score
Just from checking the top 40 transfer portal entries on CBS:

Dalton Knecht
Aaron Estrada
Jaylon Tyson
Harrison Ingram

Names that match the skillset to a degree. I’m sure there are more and more realistic ones out there.

Reaction Score
DH m o has been continuously improving year to year! Next year may not be banner year but can’t see UConn not being part of the madness of March!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom