Nice article on A. Gilbert's Trainer former Uconn player Robert Swain | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nice article on A. Gilbert's Trainer former Uconn player Robert Swain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Taliek did not have a PG Jalen Adams type next to him. Jalen may not be a pure point, but with offseason development, and a likely soph jump, he'll definitely be the lead PG. He's got it in him, attitude, talent and skill wise. Alterique is probably more comparable to a Shabazz/Kemba situation, with Soph Jalen not having as high of an upside as Jr Kemba.

Think I can get Taliek and Amida in the same paragraph here? :eek:

Thinking Alterique is going to play more minutes than most believe, helps to have some offense too along with solid PG skills. Kid will be a big part of 16-17.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Think I can get Taliek and Amida in the same paragraph here? :eek:

Thinking Alterique is going to play more minutes than most believe, helps to have some offense too along with solid PG skills. Kid will be a big part of 16-17.

If Purvis leaves, AG'll get a ton. But otherwise, I think he'll have a similar minutes profile to Jalen this past year.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Where is Purvis going?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Where is Purvis going?

Zero idea. Europe? China? People keep mentioning he might go, so I throw the caveat. I don't think he's going anywhere. Hasn't he said as much?

Reaction Score
From what I can gather, he's going to the land of Oz, but my reading comprehension is not what is once was.

He's going to take Perry Ellis's slot at KU next year and try to get ready for the NBA with 4 more years playing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom