NFL Draft | Page 6 | The Boneyard

NFL Draft

Curiouser
Reaction Score
imagine not being a fan of a university that has had 9 players selected in this years draft. couldn’t be me. I’ll tell you that much.
Imagine being a fan of a university that has never sniffed a NCAA basketball championship in your lifetime, and posting football draft brags on the basketball board of a university that has won four in the past 25 years.

Couldn’t be me, I’ll tell you that much.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
imagine not being a fan of a university that has had 9 players selected in this years draft. couldn’t be me. I’ll tell you that much.
Sauce is probably best pick Jets have had since Revis. Hopefully he has as a good a career.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Fun fact: From 2005-2020, Cincinnati had 28 players selected in the NFL Draft. Guess what other school also had 28?

Congrats on having one very good year.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Fun fact: From 2005-2020, Cincinnati had 28 players selected in the NFL Draft. Guess what other school also had 28?

Congrats on having one very good year.
uconn football freaking rocks. nice.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
uconn football freaking rocks. nice.
No, it sucks. But there is a whole other board of people who love to discuss it, if you wish.

As for Cincinatti, they have a plucky and gritty little football program, befitting a school with a basketball program that has similar attributes.

It’s all good: the world needs ditch diggers, too…

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
There is a glass half full way to look at it which says despite the lack of talent around him this guy stood out

Kiper was very complimentary of Jones. And I don't think Kiper's intent was to insult UConn. But he was basically saying: "You can still get drafted if you come to UConn and are awesome even though you'll get double-teamed -- just two rounds later than if you go to a Big 10 school!"

Ringer liked the Giants' draft, loved the Jets' draft and hated the Pats' draft btw:

I didn't love taking a slot guy at #43 but otherwise I was very pleased and irrespective of who the Giants took at #43 it was nice to pick up some extra picks.

sun

Reaction Score
I'm a Packers fan and was mostly concerned about who they would draft to replace Devante Adams who insisted on being traded to the Raiders in exchange for draft picks after he announced that he wouldn't play for the Packers under the Franchise Tag that they put on him.

Their main WR picked wasn't routine since they traded 2 2nd round picks (#53 & #59) for 2nd Round Pick #34 with Division rival Minnesota.
Nothing like helping out their biggest competitor.

They ended up drafting Christian Watson of North Dakota State who is a 6'4" speedster weighing 208 lbs.
His highlights look great but I hope that he's durable enough to withstand the hits he's going to get in the NFL.
They drafted 2 other receivers that it's hard to get very excited about.
They don't usually end up playing right away.
Before the draft the Packers signed free agent WR Sammy Watkins to have a veteran presence on the roster.
I hope that he works out and can last the season without injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom