NFL Draft | Page 4 | The Boneyard

NFL Draft

Reaction Score
I would have taken Parsons but they got a good future return. Devin White was huge for the Bucs. Good LB's win games. The Giants have been lacking at LB forever. Hope # 20 is a starter.

Reaction Score
Devonta Smith such an eye candy pick, I kind of like this for the Giants though will make them a pissed off underdog, hungry team in year 2 with Judge.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Ever hear of hyperbole?? Same as sarcasm
Um, it's not, at all. For the record, are you still a fan if they pick Mack Jones?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm saying they could've made the same deal with Dallas that Philly made.
But you said that the Eagles screwed over the Giants with the help of Dallas?

I don’t get your point if that’s the case.

I never expected the Giants to move up or down because they have historically been very stubborn about not moving their pick and usually taking the best player they have rated in that slot irrespective of need.

That’s why I liked them getting burned here because they should have moved up for Smith if they wanted him and they could have. But I liked their response once he was off the board. That was an even better move for them imo. So maybe they are become more flexible, which is a good thing.

Reaction Score
Going to be a lot of busts in this draft.
Absolutely... lots of busts and a lot of steals. This year was wonky... Thinking about how teams like Coastal Carolina and Liberty were so highly rated, conferences playing limited schedules, limited offseason, players opting out for the entire year, etc.

Reaction Score
But you said that the Eagles screwed over the Giants with the help of Dallas?

I don’t get your point if that’s the case.

I never expected the Giants to move up or down because they have historically been very stubborn about not moving their pick and usually taking the best player they have rated in that slot irrespective of need.

That’s why I liked them getting burned here because they should have moved up for Smith if they wanted him and they could have. But I liked their response once he was off the board. That was an even better move for them imo. So maybe they are become more flexible, which is a good thing.
I only meant the thinking was the Giants wanted Smith and Eagles made deal with Dallas to move up and take him. I would assume the Giants could've made the same deal with Dallas. They either got outflanked or they wanted to move down and get more picks and a first rounder next year which they did.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
wow, not what I expected. pats up next.

Reaction Score
ESPN just gave it away not that its a shocker that Jones is going to NE.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Masks being worn in Pats War Room.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member