NFL Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NFL Draft

Reaction Score
Get it Judge.

Lol. Good coach but he's a strange guy.

Talladega Nights GIF by memecandy

Reaction Score
Draft starts in less than 90 minutes. I know we have a lot of people from many different parts of the country, what team do you root for and who do you want them to draft? I’m a Patriots fan, I want Justin Fields.
Pats fan my whole life UNLESS/UNTIL they draft Fields. OSU QBs have a history of busting.....this guy will be no different.

Reaction Score
Pats fan my whole life UNLESS/UNTIL they draft Fields. OSU QBs have a history of busting.....this guy will be no different.

I remember when that was said about Aaron Rodgers and Cal qbs, even talk about that with Mahomes and Texas Tech qbs. Shows you how draft is so unpredictable.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I'd love to see Belichick to scheme a way to land Trey Lance. But don't see it happening. They will probably trade down or pick a dud at spot 15.
so much for that hope.

Reaction Score
Orlovsky probably would've been a top 10 pick in this draft.

Reaction Score

Pretty die-hard Pats fan, huh?

I'd be happy with Fields. The criticism of him is absurdly overblown, especially when people bend over backwards to pump up dudes with zero track record whatsoever. A month ago I thought Orlovsky was one of the biggest d-bags on tv and his "last guy in first guy out" stuff that he then apologized for didn't help his cause.

Reaction Score
Orlovsky nailed it today when he said GB moved on from Rodgers when they drafted Love and Rodgers has moved on from GB. Especially after not going for it on 4th down. My opinion there.

Reaction Score
Pretty die-hard Pats fan, huh?

I'd be happy with Fields. The criticism of him is absurdly overblown, especially when people bend over backwards to pump up dudes with zero track record whatsoever. A month ago I thought Orlovsky was one of the biggest d-bags on tv and his "last guy in first guy out" stuff that he then apologized for didn't help his cause.
Mark my words, Fields will bust. Awful pick for Pats if they do it.

Reaction Score
Mark my words, Fields will bust. Awful pick for Pats if they do it.

The reality is you know less than the guys who get paid to do this, and they ____ up constantly. If your basis for saying he's going to be a bust is the fact that he went to OSU, that's a pretty weak argument. I was more taken by the fact that you will stop rooting for the Pats if they draft him. I'd still root for the Pats if they drafted my 75 year old father to play quarterback.

Reaction Score
50% of 1st QB's are busts.
Oh at least that. Texting with a buddy we just named at least a dozen busts in about 30 seconds. Brady 6th round, Montana 3rd round, Russ Wilson 3rd round, Rodgers #24th pick, Kurt Warner bagging groceries.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Not psyched about playing against Waddle at least twice a season.

Reaction Score
I could just see Jerry Jones drafting Devontae Smith just to piss off the Giants.

Reaction Score
The reality is you know less than the guys who get paid to do this, and they ____ up constantly. If your basis for saying he's going to be a bust is the fact that he went to OSU, that's a pretty weak argument. I was more taken by the fact that you will stop rooting for the Pats if they draft him. I'd still root for the Pats if they drafted my 75 year old father to play quarterback.
I do know less. And they do screw up all the time. But this guy is gonna be a bust. And I don’t want him QBing my team. So . I couldn’t care less about your opinion. I have my own. And it’s worth the same as yours.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom