Next opponent speculation thread. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Next opponent speculation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Hoping no more games get postponed. Honestly think that gtown to pc is a great progression leading up to the creighton game.

Reaction Score
From the Matt Garry article:
"In the days after surgery, when he could barely move around, Garry’s parents and/or brother would visit to help him. When they weren’t available one day, a friend stopped by. That friend soon tested positive for COVID. Garry did, too, days later.
“Definitely a little scary, hearing ‘You tested positive,’ ” Garry said. “But I think the fact that I had been practicing so much to strengthen my mental health during quarantine, the isolation before, helped a lot. I was like, ‘OK, another obstacle.’ ”

Reaction Score
Villanova in the Final Four national semi-final. The NCAA loves UCONN so much they slot us in after a 3-0 season followed by rolling shutdowns.

Reaction Score
I never even played intramurals for some reason - I’d just go play pickup games with friends - but I remember they were legends. I didn’t realize just how many walk-ons started with Cash Money! Kwasi Gyambibi, Chris McLaughlin, Darryl Woods, Jason Baisch, Mike Yusendik, and Rob Brockenberry.

Wow i was roommates with al , brance and James. I remember one year brance made last rd of cuts for walk on but didn’t make.it And James most likely coulda been walk on but choose rugby instead
Me and Chris Mcglauphin used to work in a call center making phone calls trying to get people to take surveys in montieth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom