Next opponent speculation thread. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Next opponent speculation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While obviously I agree our priority should be to get a game in before next Friday, does anyone also agree that a full week of practices might be beneficial ?

definitely. It’s just that there’s no guarantee there will be a game after that full week.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Either play
definitely. It’s just that there’s no guarantee there will be a game after that full week.
I think a week of practice will be good, but a game will be better.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score

While I don’t doubt they are trying, we had like 20 high major teams in our backyard for 3 weeks and got 1 game in there. Meanwhile teams like nova got in 3 or 4. I get Hurley wanted “More practice” after the Hartford game, but we should have been doing anything we could to get more games at Mohegan even before Vandy / NC state canceled.

We shouldn’t be picky about who we play at this point, just take a home game against a regional cupcake. Bryant was calling but we were too slow to respond and now we are stuck with a hole in the schedule. Just play someone to get the guy on the floor and keep them sharp before the BE starts.

Reaction Score
Toolzie, Cash money , there is a blast from the past! , Was roommates and good friends with 3 of their players during my years in Storrs , They were a dynasty !!
I never even played intramurals for some reason - I’d just go play pickup games with friends - but I remember they were legends. I didn’t realize just how many walk-ons started with Cash Money! Kwasi Gyambibi, Chris McLaughlin, Darryl Woods, Jason Baisch, Mike Yusendik, and Rob Brockenberry.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I never even played intramurals for some reason - I’d just go play pickup games with friends - but I remember they were legends. I didn’t realize just how many walk-ons started with Cash Money! Kwasi Gyambibi, Chris McLaughlin, Darryl Woods, Jason Baisch, Mike Yusendik, and Rob Brockenberry.

I’m pretty sure walk-on Marty Gagne of that era spit bars too.

Reaction Score
Glad we have so many posters here who are able to read Hurley's mind and let us know he's not trying to schedule games despite all the public evidence otherwise

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Are we the only basketball program who’s gotten shut down twice now? Whoever is in charge of making sure the team doesn’t get it has to be fired at this point.

Reaction Score
Are we the only basketball program who’s gotten shut down twice now? Whoever is in charge of making sure the team doesn’t get it has to be fired at this point.
DePaul. They haven’t played a game yet.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
It's definitely from breaches of protocol. You literally can't get it unless you're around people who have it within six feet without a mask.

Reaction Score
NBA 2K 21 while they are in quarantine yet again.

Reaction Score

I will let d woods know he’s still famous when I see him!!!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
There should be a pool of available teams willing and able to fill a spot opened up due to COVID pos tests. One for home, the other for away.

Reaction Score
It's definitely from breaches of protocol. You literally can't get it unless you're around people who have it within six feet without a mask.
Like I said before Hurley needs to rip into these guys that are on the team and around the program and ask them how bad do they want it? if they don’t want to follow protocols and sacrifice then they can expect more positives to come up and forget about a season And we can all lock in for a long depressing winter.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Ever think about how MJ played in the NBA finals with what we thought was the flu at the time? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom