next cuse scandel....laurie fine | The Boneyard

next cuse scandel....laurie fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
99 thank you for all you do here- but I am thinking that these Quse threads need OT in front of them. I guess JB did not know his players were banging her either- it just seems to me that a rumor like that would get around- in particular if there is 20 years for it to do so. I have just about heard enough in regards to that twisted family. I am also very grateful it is not UCONN.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's a non-story other than feeding the overall lack of awareness of Boeheim as to tbe character of his staff.

It's college kids having consensual sex with a married adult. If the roles were reversed and it was a husband of a female coach screwing female players it's a story. Sexist double standard? Sure.

At the end of the day, it's players going trophy hunting and bagging a water buffalo.

Reaction Score
It's a non-story other than feeding the overall lack of awareness of Boeheim as to tbe character of his staff.

It's college kids having consensual sex with a married adult. If the roles were reversed and it was a husband of a female coach screwing female players it's a story. Sexist double standard? Sure.

At the end of the day, it's players going trophy hunting and bagging a water buffalo.

Take this scandal and innuendo and slime, mix in some Devendorff and a touch of Paul Harris, top it with a sprinkle of Fab Melo punching out his girls car window, and you have a growing case to torch Beoheim for negligence at best and willing assistance at worst.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
99 thank you for all you do here- but I am thinking that these Quse threads need OT in front of them. I guess JB did not know his players were banging her either- it just seems to me that a rumor like that would get around- in particular if there is 20 years for it to do so. I have just about heard enough in regards to that twisted family. I am also very grateful it is not UCONN.
I generally enjoy your posts Scote - and I've noticed someone else requesting an OT in front of subject lines, but do you really need an OT in front of the subject line "next cuse scandel .... laurie fine" to realize it isn't specifically about UConn hoops?

As far as I'm concerned, if it's obviously OT (ie, iPad2 or anything cuse and scandel) there's no reason to have to add an OT.

Reaction Score
I generally enjoy your posts Scote - and I've noticed someone else requesting an OT in front of subject lines, but do you really need an OT in front of the subject line "next cuse scandel .... laurie fine" to realize it isn't specifically about UConn hoops?

As far as I'm concerned, if it's obviously OT (ie, iPad2 or anything cuse and scandel) there's no reason to have to add an OT.

Yes, the poster is obviously drunk as well. Screw protocols.

Reaction Score
Yikes......hard to imagine but is it possible she was "something" before electricity??? Because if she was similar to what she is now they must have had some major spleef parties at the Fines home also!! Uggghhhhhhhhh
Mau, is she a babe?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mau, is she a babe?

"Babe" is a subjective term. Consider this. Paul Bunyan's trusty sidekick was called "Babe" and that was a blue ox. So, there are appropriate comparisons for calling Mrs. Fine a "babe".

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

"Babe" is a subjective term. Consider this. Paul Bunyan's trusty sidekick was called "Babe" and that was a blue ox. So, there are appropriate comparisons for calling Mrs. Fine a "babe".

FANTASTIC! :)

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Then calling her 'Babe' is definitely appropriate. She is an ox and I'm sure she blew.

Reaction Score
JohnnyAndGiinySackA11.jpg

Reaction Score
O.K. What will be new today. Every day there seems to be something new ,they must be going absolutely crazy bit by bit up there in Orange country. Maybe it's all the snow and cold all winter. As far as Laurie goes she looks like a fat oversize version of Bette Midler.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Laurie Fine's got that Donna Shalala thing going on.

Some remember the muzzle placed on Shalala's speeches in the 90s when she was Clinton's Secretary of Health and Human Services. American males didn't want the words Donna Shalala and Sex to be used in the same sentence.

thumbnail.aspx

Reaction Score
O.K. What will be new today. Every day there seems to be something new ,they must be going absolutely crazy bit by bit up there in Orange country. Maybe it's all the snow and cold all winter. As far as Laurie goes she looks like a fat oversize version of Bette Midler.

If you read the Cuse board, more to come. More accusers, maybe some evidence found in the home. But it's just rumors at this point. Of course, the rumors on that board have preceded both the tape and this Deadspin article.

Reaction Score

If this happened to a team I was a fan of, I don't think I could follow the day-to-day news breaks with this crap.

And Laurie Fine definitely = Ginny Sac

Reaction Score

This maybe true and is certainly less egregious than the abuse but this woman has shown herself as a real pig for knowing about what her husband was doing and sloughing it off as a kind of extramarital affair - if the tape ESPN showed of the phone call between one of the abused boys and her is genuine. She is truly disgusting.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This maybe true and is certainly less egregious than the abuse but this woman has shown herself as a real pig for knowing about what her husband was doing and sloughing it off as a kind of extramarital affair - if the tape ESPN showed of the phone call between one of the abused boys and her is genuine. She is truly disgusting.
And so is ESPN. They're claiming journalistic rights for not turning over the tape. The problem is they were not keeping a story open and protecting sources who wanted to be anonymous. The source that gave them the tape wanted things revealed and sought help from ESPN and the SP. But there was no story in it for them. They were just as mercenary as Laurie.

This is certainly a Christmas story. AS in more than one prostituting themselves. HO HO Fine and ESPN.

Reaction Score
Blaming anybody other than the participants is nonsense . Yes maybe they did not too there job but they did not to the nasty deeds. The people involved are the alleged guilty parties in all this, same as Penn State .Don't think you can put this on the media in a big tent. If people did not too these terrible things there would not be a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom