Newest Huskies all moved in | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Newest Huskies all moved in

Reaction Score
So what had happened wasssss. Azzi and Delaney are friends and teammates. Delaney asked if she could ride with them to drop Azzi off. The Fudd said yes. While on campus the UConn girls decided to take a picture. Delaney was standing off to the side. Azzi said “Hey, get in the picture with us” Delaney did just that. Delaney and the rest of the Fudds left the campus leaving Azzi to settle in. Nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So what had happened wasssss. Azzi and Delaney are friends and teammates. Delaney asked if she could ride with them to drop Azzi off. The Fudd said yes. While on Campus. The UConn girls decided to take a picture. Delaney was standing off to the side. Azzi said “Hey, get in the picture with us” Delaney did just that. Delaney and the rest of the Fudds left the campus leaving Azzi to settle in. Nothing more nothing less.
Were you there???

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
As stated in post #51 yesterday about these socks ...

You will be hearing from my cracked legal staff. ;)
So very sorry to hear that your legal staff is cracked. How does that happen? What a complement to you, that I mimicked your post. As many know there is only one Carnac, Had I his abilities I would have known you had elevated socks to a new level, as it were I was responding to his post #46, before I read your post #51. I suggest you send all your legal mumbo jumbo to my legal team Humpty, Dumpty & Fall.
I can't think how many times I've written something and shortly after found my thoughts plagiarized even before I had them. The BY has reinforced to me that while I may find myself quick witted, glib and original there are so many here that scroll faster then me. Look forward to more of your excellent posts.:cool:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
So very sorry to hear that your legal staff is cracked. How does that happen? What a complement to you, that I mimicked your post. As many know there is only one Carnac, Had I his abilities I would have known you had elevated socks to a new level, as it were I was responding to his post #46, before I read your post #51. I suggest you send all your legal mumbo jumbo to my legal team Humpty, Dumpty & Fall.
I can't think how many times I've written something and shortly after found my thoughts plagiarized even before I had them. The BY has reinforced to me that while I may find myself quick witted, glib and original there are so many here that scroll faster then me. Look forward to more of your excellent posts.:cool:
I regularly employ the esteemed law firm formerly used by the Tappet Bros.
Dewey, Cheatam, and Howe.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Regarding Tim Fudd isn’t there a pre-existing relationship exception to the booster rule? I have a vague recollection of it.

" Boosters are not precluded from continuing established friendships with families who have prospective student-athletes. However, boosters may not encourage a prospect’s participation in university athletics or provide benefits to prospects that were not previously provided."

More Do and Don't for Booster can be found here:
As a booster, you may not: Provide transportation for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian.

Asley Judd once spoke of being on the Kentucky Campus and seeing Rajon Rondo walking across campus. She offered to give him a ride and was told that would be an NCAA violation.

Role of Boosters | NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA

Reaction Score
Probably best to treat recruits, current or potential, as radioactive. Don't go near them, don't talk to them, if you see them turn around and don't drown, don't offer rides, or baloney sandwiches, or extra cream cheese for their bagel. Just treat them like they are Chernobyl or Fukashima. The game of trying to figure out if this is OK, but that's not, or this is OK during this time period, but not OK a week later is playing with fire when it comes to the NCAA rules and regs. It's why schools employ people just to interpret and ensure compliance with these rules the same way people hire accountants to handle their taxes.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Probably best to treat recruits, current or potential, as radioactive. Don't go near them, don't talk to them, if you see them turn around and don't drown, don't offer rides, or baloney sandwiches, or extra cream cheese for their bagel. Just treat them like they are Chernobyl or Fukashima. The game of trying to figure out if this is OK, but that's not, or this is OK during this time period, but not OK a week later is playing with fire when it comes to the NCAA rules and regs. It's why schools employ people just to interpret and ensure compliance with these rules the same way people hire accountants to handle their taxes.
Nah, it is not radioactive or difficult. Simply leave all aspects of the recruiting and NCAA compliance up to the staff, the prospect and their parents.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You can't trust the official heights anyway. Remember what KML said?
I don't remember what KML said but your point is well taken. KML actually shrunk between her Sophomore and Junior seasons while at UCONN if the "official" heights are to be believed.

Reaction Score
I don't remember what KML said but your point is well taken. KML actually shrunk between her Sophomore and Junior seasons while at UCONN if the "official" heights are to be believed.
Kind of like listed weights for football players under 250 pounds in high school.... Some must have been weighed with a 60 lbs rucksack before a 5 mile run.

Reaction Score
Gabby was measuring her and revealed her height to be 5-9 3/4 and she complained that the media guide lies so why does she have to get a shorter height and everyone else gets a taller one.

Reaction Score
Saylor (far left) must have had a huge growth spurt over the Spring. She looks at least 6'5" in that pic! :D

Reaction Score
I regularly employ the esteemed law firm formerly used by the Tappet Bros.
Dewey, Cheatam, and Howe.
Dewey, Cheatam and Howe was also employed by Johnny Carson.
Carson's physicians were:

Al Bendova
Mandrake Curvey (who performed a wallet-ectomy)
Shakes Corona (the NBC physician)

Reaction Score
Do we know which players are rooming with each other this season, or is it too soon since the fall semester has not started?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom