Newest Huskies all moved in | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Newest Huskies all moved in

Reaction Score
At first I thought that Dorka was Photoshopped into the picture but after looking at the photo above it could be the weird perspective that cameras sometimes give.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
At first I thought that Dorka was Photoshopped into the picture but after looking at the photo above it could be the weird perspective that cameras sometimes give.

Would the shot be giving everyone a weird perspective? A reminder that Ducharme is listed at 6-1 and Deberry 6-5. Delaney Thomas is listed at 6-2.

Reaction Score
I was joking. Guess I need to work on that.
It’s ok, I got it.

John Candy Lol GIF

Reaction Score
are there really posts about analyzing a photo to see who's tall? yep it's definitely the offseason
In fairness, everyone debates true heights because measurements are always ± 2” depending on if/what kind of shoes players are wearing when they get measured (among other factors I’m sure).

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Would the shot be giving everyone a weird perspective? A reminder that Ducharme is listed at 6-1 and Deberry 6-5. Delaney Thomas is listed at 6-2.
Caroline is listed at 6'2" on the UConn Roster and a number of stat sites. About 3 months ago she was interviewed on a regional jock 2 host show and proclaimed herself 6'2".

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Caroline is listed at 6'2" on the UConn Roster and a number of stat sites. About 3 months ago she was interviewed on a regional jock 2 host show and proclaimed herself 6'2".

Ducharme is listed at 6-2 on ASGR but 6-1 at ESPN and PN.

Either way, I still don't see how any of that jives with the photo. Delaney Thomas is listed at 6-2. Dorka Juhasz is listed at 6-4 and appears to be at least 4 inches taller than Ducharme, likely more considering she's leaning down.

E2rZTOiXwAAzNbF

Reaction Score
Also Dorka is standing closer to the camera making her appear much taller

Not really. Her left shoulder is behind the girl to her left. Someone said she was Delanie Thomas who is listed as 6'2". Juhasz may just be the first 7 footer in women's basketball. ;) ;) :rolleyes:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Could Delaney Thomas be on an unofficial visit?
We are officially in the NCAA recruiting “quiet period” when coaches can meet with potential recruits on campus. I would be very surprised if Ms Thomas didn’t meet with Geno and the staff after accompanying Azzi on the long journey from DC. Now if she shows up again at 1st Night, I think it’s fair to say the interest is pretty serious.

Reaction Score

Either way, I still don't see how any of that jives with the photo. Delaney Thomas is listed at 6-2. Dorka Juhasz is listed at 6-4 and appears to be at least 4 inches taller than Ducharme, likely more considering she's leaning down.

E2rZTOiXwAAzNbF
If you look at the wall/ceiling/door frame; you can deduce that the ceiling is sloped.

Reaction Score

E2rZTOiXwAAzNbF
If Ducharme is 6-1 or 2, what happened to DeBerry? They're both in socks but did she shrink? She can't be 6-5. And if Thomas is 6-2 in shoes then Juhasz can't be only 6-4.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If Ducharme is 6-1 or 2, what happened to DeBerry? They're both in socks but did she shrink? She can't be 6-5. And if Thomas is 6-2 in shoes then Juhasz can't be only 6-4.
I'd like to see another picture of DeBerry and Juhasz standing next to each other without shoes. I hope there is in fact very little distortion in this photo, and Juhasz is really that much taller than DeBerry. :eek:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Geez, the camera is tilted a little! If you draw a level line, Azzi is a couple of inches taller than Paige; DeBerry almost a head taller; Ducharme about 5-6" taller, and Paige doesn't even come up to Dorka's shoulder.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see another picture of DeBerry and Juhasz standing next to each other without shoes. I hope there is in fact very little distortion in this photo, and Juhasz is really that much taller than DeBerry. :eek:
apparently DeBerry has been playing in gigantic platform sneakers for the past four years!!!!! Gee..........what some kids will do to get into UConn.............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom