New to Boneyard | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New to Boneyard

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If you don’t like Rolling Rock, then go take a lap.

Rolling Rock is trash. I feel like we've all collectively moved on from perpetually light-struck beer in a green bottle. Wings on the other hand, are timeless.

Reaction Score
Rolling Rock is trash. I feel like we've all collectively moved on from perpetually light-struck beer in a green bottle. Wings on the other hand, are timeless.
Truth...but I did force myself to suffer through a 6er during the '11 NC with a room full of UNC students. I had to drink the whole thing since not even a room full of college kids would drink one...that turned out pretty ok

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Found the Boneyard a few years back and checked in occasionally. This year I find myself checking in almost every day so I decided to get in on the action and register.

Grew up in CT and although my parents weren't really sports fans, they printed out schedules for all UConn Women's and Men's basketball games and we would watch religiously. Clearly had a huge impact on my life as going to UConn was decided by: 1) being a diehard UConn fan and 2) they had a great business school (I guess could be debatable...). As you can tell by the clever (lol) username, 2014 was one of the best years of my life watching the tourney runs by both squads while on campus. At least from what I could remember. :confused::confused::confused:

I've watched every game since I can even remember, even the down/post-championship Ollie years, and it's truly exciting to see the program come back to prominence. LETS GET THIS DUB TODAY!

View attachment 71319

Your parents were, in fact, sports fans.

Welcome.

Reaction Score
Welcome! Fair warning, if you’re feelings are easily hurt, this is not a place for you! . Thanks for joining!
It has gotten a lot better over the past 2 or 3 years and now it is more good-natured ribbing whereas before it was kind of, nastiness..But also, still, good-natured ribbing too.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
we should have a new member post requirement. Introduce yourself, why you love UConn, favorite pizza, why you hate Dook...you know, the important stuff

welcome to the BY!
You want this to become like NextDoor and have him post cat pix as well?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
RR is garbage, indeed. And I believe the current zeitgeist is to just skip the wings and shoot hot sauce straight up.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Hello fellow ‘14. Avoid this place like the plague. There are a lot of idiot olds out here that will make you question your love for UConn. Run while you can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom