New to Boneyard | The Boneyard

New to Boneyard

2014DualCs

#44 Kangaroo Jack
Reaction Score
Found the Boneyard a few years back and checked in occasionally. This year I find myself checking in almost every day so I decided to get in on the action and register.

Grew up in CT and although my parents weren't really sports fans, they printed out schedules for all UConn Women's and Men's basketball games and we would watch religiously. Clearly had a huge impact on my life as going to UConn was decided by: 1) being a diehard UConn fan and 2) they had a great business school (I guess could be debatable...). As you can tell by the clever (lol) username, 2014 was one of the best years of my life watching the tourney runs by both squads while on campus. At least from what I could remember. :confused::confused::confused:

I've watched every game since I can even remember, even the down/post-championship Ollie years, and it's truly exciting to see the program come back to prominence. LETS GET THIS DUB TODAY!

WHUWN4KRIYIY66N3HCCPE3KKAU.jpg

Reaction Score
Welcome! Getting the dub comment just got me more fired up than I already am. I am now considering swimming to Atlantis versus twiddling my thumbs waiting for live hoops and our tip. Big game, big day, let's goooo!!!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Welcome. As a test, take an IQ test now and a user from now. I have a theory I'd like to validate.
Our #1 reasons were similar. My brother graduated from UConn in 1981. He used to bring me up to soccer games and hoops was on TV a fair amount. I loved the school and there was nowhere else I wanted to go. Graduated in 1990.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Found the Boneyard a few years back and checked in occasionally. This year I find myself checking in almost every day so I decided to get in on the action and register.

Grew up in CT and although my parents weren't really sports fans, they printed out schedules for all UConn Women's and Men's basketball games and we would watch religiously. Clearly had a huge impact on my life as going to UConn was decided by: 1) being a diehard UConn fan and 2) they had a great business school (I guess could be debatable...). As you can tell by the clever (lol) username, 2014 was one of the best years of my life watching the tourney runs by both squads while on campus. At least from what I could remember. :confused::confused::confused:

I've watched every game since I can even remember, even the down/post-championship Ollie years, and it's truly exciting to see the program come back to prominence. LETS GET THIS DUB TODAY!

View attachment 71319
Favorite pizza?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
WELCOME! Play nice.

2014DualCs

#44 Kangaroo Jack
Reaction Score
we should have a new member post requirement. Introduce yourself, why you love UConn, favorite pizza, why you hate Dook...you know, the important stuff

welcome to the BY!
I got you

Graduated 2015, finding my way in the adult world, huge sports guy although most of my teams downright suck besides UConn (Isles, Jets, Yanks in that order after UConn). Regularly attend games when I can (was at Coppin St, will be at MD-Eastern game). Golf is an absolute obsession...

What isn't there to love about UConn? But parents engraved UConn bball into my brain and going there took years off my life in a good way.

Pizza? Pepe's... In NH of course. Lived in fairfield a few years and just didn't compare. Although if you ever find yourself in the Danbury area, 100% recommend getting a buffalo chicken slice.

Assuming 'Dook' is what I think it is, Duke is our son when it comes down to it. One of my best friends and I rewatch the '99 national championship and '04 FF game when we've had a few too many.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

View attachment 71319

If UConn loses today it's your fault and you're a mojo thief.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Welcome to the asylum. Do you have any appliance repair skills? How about tips for cutting the cord? Any beers stand out? How many more championships does Tyler Olander have than the nose picker?

Reaction Score

View attachment 71319
You will need solid opinions on pizza and hot sauce

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
nothing to worry about there

I ain't no casual
Only a casual fan would deny being casual.

Who is the most famous athlete you’ve met at a urinal?

Is Arby’s the greatest gift from god or total trash? What do you put ketchup on?

Sorry - but these are all important boneyard questions.

Reaction Score
Welcome! Fair warning, if you’re feelings are easily hurt, this is not a place for you! . Thanks for joining!
When you sign up for the Boneyard there really should be a warning that you need to check the "agree" box. Some of the warnings could be:

Not to be sensitive to criticism
That the Boneyard could hurt your professional work productivity
That the Boneyard could impact your marriage
Etc, etc.

Tom should get on that.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If you don’t like Rolling Rock, then go take a lap.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom