New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 12 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Reaction Score
I thought Gilbert was having issues on the defensive side of the ball? And that was why Barnes started playing her less. Mulkey likes a defensive PG too, so hopefully she'll be able to get that corrected.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I thought Gilbert was having issues on the defensive side of the ball? And that was why Barnes starting playing her less. Mulkey likes a defensive PG too, so hopefully she'll be able to get that corrected.

I heard Gilbert doesn’t like playing defense. But rumor is Gilbert to lsu

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I heard Gilbert doesn’t like playing defense. But rumor is Gilbert to lsu
There's very little "heard" about it, she doesn't, although before the current year she said she was going to try to improve. I'm not always astute enough to pick up defensive play that surely, but it was her own words in interviews (and Adia's comments as well) that led to the defense statements.

While that was certainly part of why she didn't play, "attitude" probably also a part, and a 3rd part, a bit of a ball hog. I'm not sure driven by selfishness or simply a belief that she is better than her teammates or simply more capable. But we all certainly saw it at games we attended.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Also, I have to believe Uconn has Beers. Uconn guards wouldn't be following her en masse if she weren't going to be a team mate, otherwise it would seem an insult to uconn's bigs. I'm sure the players wouldn't do that. -)
Welcome.

I will say, UConn players did flock to follow Beers as soon as she entered the portal but she has not returned the favor to any of them by following back. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything either way, but I do think it’s interesting.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Don’t yall have enough players

Nope. All we need is

JustOneMore.jpg

Reaction Score
There's very little "heard" about it, she doesn't, although before the current year she said she was going to try to improve. I'm not always astute enough to pick up defensive play that surely, but it was her own words in interviews (and Adia's comments as well) that led to the defense statements.

While that was certainly part of why she didn't play, "attitude" probably also a part, and a 3rd part, a bit of a ball hog. I'm not sure driven by selfishness or simply a belief that she is better than her teammates or simply more capable. But we all certainly saw it at games we attended.
In a hs interview said she patterned her game after Chennedy Carter's so.....

Reaction Score

Raegan Beers Likely To Sign With UConn After Leaving Oregon State​

I watched the video. "Likely" is drawn from the Instagram activity we all already know about.

Reaction Score
I watched the video. "Likely" is drawn from the Instagram activity we all already know about.
Just delete the video. Sorry to all.

Reaction Score
Don't think it's the worst thing to post such a video. Info just ended up being available elsewhere too
Disagree.
Not a problem. You just posted it. The “overstatement” was made by the author.
Are you really advocating “as long as someone said it on the Internet, it’s ok to repeat it here?”

I believe that relying on credible sources still has value.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom