New Practice Video | Page 5 | The Boneyard

New Practice Video

Reaction Score
I really don’t understand the consternation over point guard at this point in the season. We have a lot of quality players, and guards who have done this. It won’t be until we actually play quality teams that we find out anything for sure.
Because point guard is the most important position on the floor and we lost our first team all-Big East point guard.

Reaction Score
I really don’t understand the consternation over point guard at this point in the season. We have a lot of quality players, and guards who have done this. It won’t be until we actually play quality teams that we find out anything for sure.
Because Danny made a seismic shift in personnel and roster style that most think will pay off and really needs to. Any musings that there might be a chink in the armor with so many unknowns are worthy of consternation. But yes, nothing will be known until the ball bounces. I'm just trying to prepare myself because I enjoy it less when my expectations are too lofty.

Reaction Score
Borges’s stuff is getting tough to read. He’s not a good enough journalist to keep his personal opinions on people out of his articles, unless he’s not even trying to.

Reaction Score
Because Danny made a seismic shift in personnel and roster style that most think will pay off and really needs to. Any musings that there might be a chink in the armor with so many unknowns are worthy of consternation. But yes, nothing will be known until the ball bounces. I'm just trying to prepare myself because I enjoy it less when my expectations are too lofty.

LOTS of consternation, quite frankly.

If the worst case scenario is that Newton is the nominal point guard then that doesn't seem like a pretty bad situation and the worrying is mostly just people worrying because they're unhappy unless they have something to worry about.

Reaction Score
LOTS of consternation, quite frankly.

If the worst case scenario is that Newton is the nominal point guard then that doesn't seem like a pretty bad situation and the worrying is mostly just people worrying because they're unhappy unless they have something to worry about.
It’s easy to associate ECU and AAC with “bad” but we can’t forget Newton was a 17ppg scorer last year.

If he’s our starting PG with Diarra coming off the bench and AJax an option at point forward, I’m sleeping well.

Last year we had RJ and guys that transferred to FAU and UMass. Newton/Diarra/Andre is an improvement any way you slice it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom