New Practice Video | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New Practice Video

Reaction Score
I may be going out on a limb here, but I really like our chances if they let us play six guys. ;)

Ha, yea I guess I meant "any combination" of those guys" on the floor at the same time.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Samson looks like a monster on those oops/fast break dunk he had.
Looks like he's definitely stronger. Love to see it.

This team is just so dynamic. We all love to talk about 4 out and the spacing for Sanogo, with more shooting and yes for sure. But the defensive potential of a team this long, athletic and deep is off the charts. This team can terrorize people on that end.

Reaction Score
I ask about Samson because his play time last year was so limited I have little memory of his skill. How many minutes will he get and what can he do?

Reaction Score
Hopefully we get a piece outa Borges with some takeaways tomorrow.
"Obviously the first week is, you're really trying to build a team toughness, and the mentality, a training camp type of mentality," Hurley said "Grueling practice plans or even looking past some things fundamentally that might not be exactly what you want to challenge people, put them in stressful situations and have them have to learn to fight.

"Before you can, you know, play well or win, you got to learn how to fight, fight hard and fight together, and build a camaraderie through a great challenge. So we put these guys through the fire with these practice plans early to try to build a strong, together team."

Alternate free link:

UConn men's basketball coach Dan Hurley names Adama Sanogo and Andre Jackson captains

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom