New Podcast: Alex Oriakhi | The Boneyard

New Podcast: Alex Oriakhi

Reaction Score
Hi guys,

New episode of The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast is out featuring an interview with Alex Oriakhi. Alex shares all about his UConn career - from the NIT his fresh yr to the title his soph yr, and ultimately the up and down junior year and his decision to transfer. He is really open about everything in this conversation and think you all will really enjoy.

Check it out:

Reaction Score
LOVE IT!

Hi guys,

New episode of The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast is out featuring an interview with Alex Oriakhi. Alex shares all about his UConn career - from the NIT his fresh yr to the title his soph yr, and ultimately the up and down junior year and his decision to transfer. He is really open about everything in this conversation and think you all will really enjoy.

Check it out:

Reaction Score
Not interested in anyone who quit us and who's father continued to badmouth us on the internet

Reaction Score
Seems like a really fun dude. Amazing he didn't know what league UConn played in until the Big East or where the Cuse was but you don't have to pay attention after you leave.

Good job GW as always fun listen.

Yeah he's a big reason for the chemistry issues still after the NC but I will let that go now because he sounds like a good kid and he had fun his first 2 years. Would've liked to hear how he felt about JC?;)

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Back when I was in HS, I bumped into Oriakhi and JLamb while grabbing some Wendy's at the Student Union. To this day, I still remember how friendly and gregarious Oriakhi was when faced with some random kid asking for a picture. Not all college athletes are like that.

Nobody's a fan of how he left, but by all impressions a very decent dude.

Reaction Score
All do respect to Alex. I'm with Shabazz. He quit on the team. Could of had 2 titles

Reaction Score
All do respect to Alex. I'm with Shabazz. He quit on the team. Could of had 2 titles
Oriakhi was a senior going into that year, Shabazz was a junior. Completely different circumstances and Alex was gone regardless by the championship season

Reaction Score
Claim to fame, I sat on the bench as my AAU team got steam rolled by Oriakhi, Coombs-McDaniels, Phil Pressey, Gerald Coleman, ect. They went on to win an AAU National Championship. It was eye opening to see "elite" speed, length and athleticism, they played a 3/4 court 1-3-1 that was impenetrable.

Reaction Score
Great listen. Alex has so much enthusiasm towards UConn. It was funny how he didn't really remember who UConn played in the Big East or NCAAs. Jared obviously was quick to remind him and once he did Alex had some unreal reactions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom