OT: - New Kentucky Assistants | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: New Kentucky Assistants

Reaction Score

In regards to some rumors about Terrance Clarke. It’s just rumors right now can’t confirm anything. Really wanna stress that. Just thought it was relevant to post bc of Bouk.

Reaction Score

In regards to some rumors about Terrance Clarke. It’s just rumors right now can’t confirm anything. Really wanna stress that. Just thought it was relevant to post bc of Bouk.

I am praying this isn’t true. My heart breaks for him and his family right now. I feel sick.

Reaction Score
If assistants are starting to get a mil salary we are screweddddd
I mean Kenny Payne was the previous highest making 950k before the Knicks hired him. This doesn’t shock me that now we’re at 1M for top recruiters.

Reaction Score
Tom is going nowhere.

Not sure how leaving would benefit Kimani at this point. He just needs a few more years then a HC gig
Did we lose our Assistant Opening thread?!?

Reaction Score
Money talks.

Honestly for Tom it won't barring a huge offer. He loves Tolland and his kids are in the area and everything. He's 56 years old. His next move will be to a golf course in Florida, I'd think.

Certainly the potential that someone could offer Kimani more money, but there are very few assistants making 320k+. Any substantial raise would be him in the top 10 best paid coaches in the country potentially.

Which I think he deserves. But obviously I want him to stay to help our program

Last edited:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Honestly for Tom it won't barring a huge offer. He loves Tolland and his kids are in the area and everything. He's 56 years old. His next move will be to a golf course in Florida, I'd think.

Certainly the potential that someone could offer Kimani more money, but there are very few assistants making 320k+. Any substantial raise would be him in the top 10 best paid coaches in the country potentially.

Which I think he deserves. But obviously I want him to stay to help our program
Yeah I meant Kimani. I'm only worried because of how much they were willing to pay Antigua. They might be willing to pay 500k to keep a strong New York connection for all we know. Would put Kimani even closer to a head job as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom