New Gampel Video Board | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New Gampel Video Board

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
For younger fans, they want great wifi (top priority) and high quality video boards. My son and his friends never mention concourse, bathrooms, better vendors,... as an issue.
Id like to go the other direction. Line the perimeter of the building with metallic film which successfully knocks down wifi and cellular signals and then for 2 hours people can watch the fricking game.

Reaction Score
Id like to go the other direction. Line the perimeter of the building with metallic film which successfully knocks down wifi and cellular signals and then for 2 hours people can watch the fricking game.
IMG_0658.jpeg

Reaction Score
There are plenty of timeouts. I don't really care to watch professor whoever honored at half or some college bro airballing 3s to win 50 bucks at radioshack 2.0

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

Its not really yelling at the clouds. I just have the opinion that events people pay money to see are best enjoyed by paying attention and being engaged with what you paid to see. Obviously I know that horse has left the barn and people just want to bury their heads in their phones no matter where they are at. Its a free country, have at it. But I draw the line at people complaining that it should be catered to.

Concerts are even worse between cell phones and chompers (people who yap through all the music literally ruining it for people who paid to go listen to the music) public events are almost un-attend-able. If social media is your bag, isnt it much more comfortable (and cheaper) to do it from your couch? But I get it. The whole buzz these days is taking a picture of the event you're at to show your followers you are at the event. That action is actually more important than the event. It's kind of an intelligence measurement stick for me, so I appreciate knowing the easy indicators of who not to bother to engage with in a public setting.

Reaction Score
Its not really yelling at the clouds. I just have the opinion that events people pay money to see are best enjoyed by paying attention and being engaged with what you paid to see. Obviously I know that horse has left the barn and people just want to bury their heads in their phones no matter where they are at. Its a free country, have at it. But I draw the line at people complaining that it should be catered to.

Concerts are even worse between cell phones and chompers (people who yap through all the music literally ruining it for people who paid to go listen to the music) public events are almost un-attend-able. If social media is your bag, isnt it much more comfortable (and cheaper) to do it from your couch? But I get it. The whole buzz these days is taking a picture of the event you're at to show your followers you are at the event. That action is actually more important than the event. It's kind of an intelligence measurement stick for me, so I appreciate knowing the easy indicators of who not to bother to engage with in a public setting.
I'm in agreement! The gif I posted was in jest. If I'm paying to be at an event, especially a huskies game - phone stays in pocket

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom