New BE TV Deal Expected to Top $2B | Page 7 | The Boneyard

New BE TV Deal Expected to Top $2B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone here work?!? Hahaha! I go away for the day to work and come back and find 5 pages added to this thread! Holy crap! I don't have enough time to catch up on all that! I wish my school didn't have a filter that blocked this site, or that I didn't have to teach children all day! Hahaha!

Always look forward to catching up on the hypotheticals that arose throughout the day on my daily Boneyard feed!

I work. I'm just not very productive.

Actually had dental surgery today and missed work. And it's a good thing I did because I might have missed perhaps the greatest day in the history of Boneyard off-season football coverage. OK I'm still on pain meds but it was pretty darn good and from what I can remember we got a huge deal from NBC and 2 conference invites.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i sit behind a admission desk and with school done i have nothing to do cept take a couple calls and . i bring my lt and just leave the by up to chat all day basically. i live on here until my big boy job starts soon lol

nelson and carl can't keep u guys busy all day. my crazy talk and dreams keep u guys on edge all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom