New Arrogant & Spoiled Shirt to Benefit the Husky Ticket Project! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Arrogant & Spoiled Shirt to Benefit the Husky Ticket Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Jeez dude, we don’t all have your $.

Shame on you.
You probably don’t have my belly either. Shirt fits fine.like every other novelty 2XL t shirt that my fat ass dons. This isn’t rocket science. You aren’t car shopping, it’s a flippin t-shirt.

Reaction Score
Appreciate you asking! Below are the full product specs.

Description​

The Unisex Staple T-Shirt feels soft and light with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. We can't compliment this shirt enough–it's one of our crowd favorites, and it's sure to be your next favorite too!
  • Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
  • Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
  • Pre-shrunk fabric
  • 30 singles
  • Side-seamed construction
  • Tear-away label
  • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
  • Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
As someone with broad shoulders and a larger chest (maybe some man ...) I feel like my shirt feels a little tight after each wash but stretches right back out to proper size. Then again, the tight feeling could be more my diet day to day than the shirt...
Thank you so much for this information; exactly what I was wondering about!

Shirt ordered! :D

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Yo please look at my post?

Yes it’s kind of cotton, but sizing please.

I need a semi heavy weight cotton
Bella & Canvas 3001s are on the same “level” of t’s as the standard Gildan shirts. In my opinion, slightly softer but also maybe a slightly more tailored fit.

With that said, the fit should be comparable. The size chart included in the product pictures is length (top of shoulders to bottom) and width (side seam to side seam). I’m 6’1” & 240. This is me in a 2XL…
C3A62DD2-5941-43E0-8FAD-298C1EF1916E.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Bella & Canvas 3001s are on the same “level” of t’s as the standard Gildan shirts. In my opinion, slightly softer but also maybe a slightly more tailored fit.

With that said, the fit should be comparable. The size chart included in the product pictures is length (top of shoulders to bottom) and width (side seam to side seam). I’m 6’1” & 240. This is me in a 2XL… View attachment 87124
Nice shirt design!

Reaction Score

With that said, the fit should be comparable. The size chart included in the product pictures is length (top of shoulders to bottom) and width (side seam to side seam). I’m 6’1” & 240. This is me in a 2XL… View attachment 87124
Where’s that shirt from?

Reaction Score

...this may be my favorite t-shirt of all time

Reaction Score
You probably don’t have my belly either. Shirt fits fine.like every other novelty 2XL t shirt that my fat ass dons. This isn’t rocket science. You aren’t car shopping, it’s a flippin t-shirt.

Just purchaased two. Hope my earlier text was not offensive. After-all, I have some fun coupons in the bank too.

Reaction Score

You don’t look anything like your avatar.

Reaction Score
Hi everyone, I had a few people reach out asking if we were doing an updated version of the arrogant & spoiled t-shirts. Yes, we are! This is a limited edition shirt to commemorate CHAMP5!

100% of the profits from the sale of the shirts goes directly to the Husky Ticket Project. For those who do not know, the HTP is non-profit organization that is helping to build the next generation of UConn fans by paying to send underprivileged kids and youth organizations to UConn sporting events. If you are not interested in a shirt but want to support their cause, you can donate to them directly!

Thanks for your support. And it still hasn't really hit me yet that we are 5X National Champions...

That's great............but could you spice it up even more by putting a red outline around the state?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
That's great............but could you spice it up even more by putting a red outline around the state?
Interesting you suggest that - the original version I illustrated had a red outline but I didn’t like the way it intersected with some of the lettering (which is why I decided to scrap it). But love the line of thinking!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I got you my bro. Once you get your shirt, I’ve got a Uconn affiliated street artist who will custom border your deal for 250 donation to huskyticketproject. HMU.

Reaction Score

That’s the best line. I use different iterations around the house all the time. “You thought you could leave school early Friday, but you could not” and so on. My favorite ones involve my wife: “You thought I would meet you for lunch today, but I would not” and my favorite, “You thought you could bribe me with sex, but you could not”.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
IMG_7678 (002).jpg

My two shirts arrived today and I'm more than happy with them. Just a heads up that they seem to run a little small. I just ordered 4 more and went a size up on what people usually wear.

Reaction Score
Got mine yesterday. The fabric is very high quality 100% cotton. I’m glad I got the XL instead of the large. I love it!

PS. Im sure this reads like an Amazon review.

Reaction Score
Shirts are excellent but glad I ordered one size up. As stated by warbler think on the small side when ordering. Quality tee with the thinner material. Good looking for Husky fans!!

Reaction Score

Im sad i am just now seeing this shirt. Need this if its available!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Unfortunately it was too late in the season to be able to do anything with it with Adama, but I really hope to be able to do some NIL stuff with the athletes next season…
One kibitz…. Think about stopping the first half of the quote after "to win" deleting "that game..." I think it reads a little better.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Im sad i am just now seeing this shirt. Need this if its available!
Any more of these shirts still available?
This was a one time run with all the proceeds being donated to the Husky Ticket Project and unfortunately they are no longer available.

But between the 2 shirts we did with them this year, UConn Nation stepped up huge and we raised a ton of money for their cause!

We have some more ideas in the work for this fall - stay tuned…

Thanks everyone!

Reaction Score
This was a one time run with all the proceeds being donated to the Husky Ticket Project and unfortunately they are no longer available.

But between the 2 shirts we did with them this year, UConn Nation stepped up huge and we raised a ton of money for their cause!

We have some more ideas in the work for this fall - stay tuned…

Thanks everyone!
Ok thanks and appreciate your efforts. I did get one but was looking for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom