New Arrogant & Spoiled Shirt to Benefit the Husky Ticket Project! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New Arrogant & Spoiled Shirt to Benefit the Husky Ticket Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You guys should click on original link and subscribe it will give you heads up to just besides mclovin yard post for when he does drop stuff ( lord knows I need multiple reminders) it’s always great stuff and it’s always for a great cause. Everyone wins every time.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Just signed up to subscribe earlier this week because every time I tried to get something I wasn't a dollar short but certainly a day too late!!!
Thanks for doing this McLovin

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
This was a one time run with all the proceeds being donated to the Husky Ticket Project and unfortunately they are no longer available.

But between the 2 shirts we did with them this year, UConn Nation stepped up huge and we raised a ton of money for their cause!

We have some more ideas in the work for this fall - stay tuned…

Thanks everyone!

Or are they?

IMG_7897 (002).jpg

How about we raise a little more money, @McLovin?

2 XL's to the highest bidder. Must buy both. 100% goes to The Husky Ticket Project.

Someone smarter than me start the auction.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Hi everyone, I had a few people reach out asking if we were doing an updated version of the arrogant & spoiled t-shirts. Yes, we are! This is a limited edition shirt to commemorate CHAMP5!

100% of the profits from the sale of the shirts goes directly to the Husky Ticket Project. For those who do not know, the HTP is non-profit organization that is helping to build the next generation of UConn fans by paying to send underprivileged kids and youth organizations to UConn sporting events. If you are not interested in a shirt but want to support their cause, you can donate to them directly!

Thanks for your support. And it still hasn't really hit me yet that we are 5X National Champions...

I follow the link to your site, but it has nothing. No shirt.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Hi everyone, I had a few people reach out asking if we were doing an updated version of the arrogant & spoiled t-shirts. Yes, we are! This is a limited edition shirt to commemorate CHAMP5!

100% of the profits from the sale of the shirts goes directly to the Husky Ticket Project. For those who do not know, the HTP is non-profit organization that is helping to build the next generation of UConn fans by paying to send underprivileged kids and youth organizations to UConn sporting events. If you are not interested in a shirt but want to support their cause, you can donate to them directly!

Thanks for your support. And it still hasn't really hit me yet that we are 5X National Champions...

I'll buy one for Cooley if you'll sent it to him directly.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I still think he should make a new shirt, this one saying "Still Arrogant, Now We're More Spoiled!"

These will sell out in no time. If Temery's buying one for Cooley I'll buy two, one for his wife, one for his side chick.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Wanted to share this since I still get some messages and emails from you guys about the Arrogant & Spoiled shirts…

Can’t promise we will bring those back, BUT, I am launching my own apparel company this summer called 22 Threads and will be donating a portion of the proceeds to local charities, including HTP.

All the details are here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc