Need to remove Bridah after 1 foul | The Boneyard

Need to remove Bridah after 1 foul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think putting Amida on notice--that he will sit after 1 foul--will help him understand that overextending his game will just have him on the bench. Leaving him out there with 1 with 17 minutes to go is a lock for him spending most of the half on the bench. This team needs Amida out there for 30 minutes BADLY. He's got to learn to keep his game within himself--that by over extending for blocks or for offensive plays/rebounding--will only hurt him and the team. Keep the body contact to a minimum and just use your agility and length to make plays. There is a fine line--you want your guys aggressive but not at the HUGE cost of sitting for huge lengths of the game.

If we can keep Amida on the floor for 30+ minutes--were going to win a lot of games. When Amida comes out--the bottom line is the talent level drops off a great deal. He's got to be smart and we need to manage his fouls .

Reaction Score
He's going on year 2, get his name right. I thought it was a typo at first but you spell it this way every single time, its BRIMAH.

Hey, if you Anida Bridah, go to this website: russianbrides.com (don't click on the link, I made the URL up, don't know where you'll end up).

Reaction Score
He's going on year 2, get his name right. I thought it was a typo at first but you spell it this way every single time, its BRIMAH.
Every single time? He only spelt it one time from what I read. Take a chill pill.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hey, if you Anida Bridah, go to this website: russianbrides.com (don't click on the link, I made the URL up, don't know where you'll end up).
Thanks for the url. Good stuff.

Reaction Score
Every single time? He only spelt it one time from what I read. Take a chill pill.

I am not talking about just this thread, and I am chilling just fine

Reaction Score
KO knows best - he does need to learn to stay on the floor and fast IMHO.

Reaction Score
Back to the original point, both Calhoun and Ollie have shown a tendency to take foul prone centers out of the game after one foul. If I were a betting man, I'd say that's precisely what Ollie will do on Friday night and he was giving Amida a chance during an exhibition game to play through it.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Jesus, guys... if you can't spell the kid's name right (and no, it wasn't a fat-finger typo) then your post loses all credibility, regardless of the point you're trying to make.

It's up to Amida to stay out of foul trouble and he knows that. The coaches can't 'put him on notice', its his job to play straight up.

And your post was so stupid... you're arguing that he should be pulled after 1 foul because he needs more minutes on the floor?! Your logic is failing terribly. If you pull him out with 1 foul, he's still going to go back in and possibly pick up a 2nd and get pulled again. Doesn't matter when you pull him, he's still out of the game. Putting him 'on notice' after 1 foul isn't going to do anything. He knows he can't commit those fouls.

And it's not the coaches job, it's Amida's. He'll be fine. This post was garbage.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@Fishy needs to step-up his throat-punching FAST because this board is becoming nearly unreadable... imagine what it will be like when we lose a game :eek:
To be fair, what if Scrappy lost his M key in the same way HFD lost his spacebar?

Reaction Score
To be fair, what if Scrappy lost his M key in the same way HFD lost his spacebar?

Nope I always thought his last name was Bridah--my mistake. But logic stays--he needs to understand to not over commit himself to every play. And he has earned the quick hook as he cant be trusted with an early foul. I think Amida playing 30 minutes may be the most pivotal need for this team this year. We have the guards, but with the loss of our upper class-man who were all SF/PF's Amida's presence is multiplied a lot.

On a side note--been posting on the Boneyard since its been around--while most people who post here are pretty cool--there are some who are blatantly obnoxious. No need for it--my guess is we're mostly over 35? Oh well we all can't be perfect!

Reaction Score
Nope I always thought his last name was Bridah--my mistake. But logic stays--he needs to understand to not over commit himself to every play. And he has earned the quick hook as he cant be trusted with an early foul. I think Amida playing 30 minutes may be the most pivotal need for this team this year. We have the guards, but with the loss of our upper class-man who were all SF/PF's Amida's presence is multiplied a lot.

On a side note--been posting on the Boneyard since its been around--while most people who post here are pretty cool--there are some who are blatantly obnoxious. No need for it--my guess is we're mostly over 35? Oh well we all can't be perfect!

If you haven't watched the guy enough to know his last name, I hope you'll pardon me that I don't particularly care to hear your analysis of his play.

Reaction Score
Nope I always thought his last name was Bridah--my mistake.

I'm curious now. Go take a look at the roster and tell us what other ones you didn't know after reading and hearing them hundreds of times.

Reaction Score

Invest in some form of hearing aid

And probably glasses, seeing as how BriMah is mentioned literally dozens of times daily

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you Anida Bridah, wouldn't italianbrides.com be more appropriate?

This thread didn't offend my senses until right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom