Need new Netflix tv Shows to watch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Need new Netflix tv Shows to watch

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Just gotta thank whoever recommended The Last Kingdom. Just finished it last weekend and it was incredible. Got a colleague hooked on it too. Really great show and saw it was renewed for a 4th season. Now on to find another show!

Anyone got some good recommendations? I'm not into creepy shows.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Been watching Get Shorty. Pretty good. But I like Chris O'Dowd anyway. Much darker (more violent) than the movie.

Reaction Score
saw a johnny cash documentary on him playing for nixon at the white house. interesting show.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
My wife has been watching Schitt's Creek. From what I've seen it is pretty funny. May go back and watch from the beginning.

My wife and I started watching a couple weeks ago. I love it. Some seriously laugh out loud moments. Chris Elliot as the Mayor is my least favorite part. Eugene Levy's son kills it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Just gotta thank whoever recommended The Last Kingdom. Just finished it last weekend and it was incredible. Got a colleague hooked on it too. Really great show and saw it was renewed for a 4th season. Now on to find another show!

Anyone got some good recommendations? I'm not into creepy shows.

I assume you've watched Vikings? If not, do so.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I assume you've watched Vikings? If not, do so.
I tried watching it and wasn't that impressed. Watched the first few episodes. I had a hard time getting into it. I started watching Marco Polo. Only watched the first episode so I'll see how that goes.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I tried watching it and wasn't that impressed. Watched the first few episodes. I had a hard time getting into it. I started watching Marco Polo. Only watched the first episode so I'll see how that goes.

Give it time. It's better than The Last Kingdom (which I also enjoyed) imo. Characters take a little while to develop. I remember getting towards the end of the first season before I started anticipating episodes.

jmo tho

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Give it time. It's better than The Last Kingdom (which I also enjoyed) imo. Characters take a little while to develop. I remember getting towards the end of the first season before I started anticipating episodes.

jmo tho
Thanks, I'll definitely give it a second chance. Another friend of mine had said something similar when I had told them I had finished Last Kingdom.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It's only 6 episodes so it better qualifies as a miniseries and can be knocked out on a rainy afternoon, but Bad Blood was pretty decent.

Reaction Score
Watched the Motley Crue biopic "The Dirt" this weekend. Schlocky for the most part but entertaining enough to keep me involved the entire time. I mean, when you see a girl squirt in the first 3 minutes, how can you not be intrigued?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Watched The Dirt last night. Entertaining if you were a Crue fan.

But, man, that Ozzie bit at the pool. Did he ever refute that?

Finally...interesting there is no reference to Pamela Anderson anywhere except the scene where Heather Locklear broke off the marriage to Tommy.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
If you haven't watched Daredevil, it's darned good.

Season 1 is fantastic.

First half of s2 is great.

2nd half is weird .

S3 is good. But not great like the first season and a half.

But the kingpin is the absolute best character on that show. He is magnificent.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Season 1 is fantastic.

2nd half is weird .

I'm midway through S2. So I guess I'm ready for it to get weird. Kind of ready for Matt and Karen to finally...do what they should.

the Q

Reaction Score
I'm midway through S2. So I guess I'm ready for it to get weird. Kind of ready for Matt and Karen to finally...do what they should.

I love the punisher stuff.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Season 1 is fantastic.

2nd half is weird .

Kingpin is the best comic book villain in film since the Joker in Dark Knight. The ending of the Daredevil series is very similar to the likes of the main themes of dark knight.

Absolute shame they canceled the show, should definitely bring the characters over to the “real” MCU one day.

the Q

Reaction Score
Kingpin is the best comic book villain in film since the Joker in Dark Knight. The ending of the Daredevil series is very similar to the likes of the main themes of dark knight.

Absolute shame they canceled the show, should definitely bring the characters over to the “real” MCU one day.

All the streaming numbers were way down. Even for punisher 2 and dd3. Which is interesting imo.

I understand it for something like JJ2, which was just god awful.

But dd3 and p2 were both at least rock solid.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
All the streaming numbers were way down. Even for punisher 2 and dd3. Which is interesting imo.

I understand it for something like JJ2, which was just god awful.

But dd3 and p2 were both at least rock solid.
Daredevil was only canceled because Disney is making their own streaming service. Other marvel Netflix series may have been canceled due to just being bad, but the main reason was just starting Disney+.
All 3 DD seasons were amazing, minus parts of S2.

the Q

Reaction Score
Daredevil was only canceled because Disney is making their own streaming service. Other marvel Netflix series may have been canceled due to just being bad, but the main reason was just starting Disney+.
All 3 DD seasons were amazing, minus parts of S2.

It was still way down on streams. It has to be concerning.

But I do love DD. S2 would’ve been better, but they made it totally not fit with the rest of the universe.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
It was still way down on streams. It has to be concerning.

But I do love DD. S2 would’ve been better, but they made it totally not fit with the rest of the universe.
Well if people won’t watch this Daredevil series, then they won’t ever on any streaming service. This stuff won’t be topped.

the Q

Reaction Score
Well if people won’t watch this Daredevil series, then they won’t ever on any streaming service. This stuff won’t be topped.

I agree with you. 100%.

But the numbers are the numbers.

I’m hoping there’s a season 4. My guess is Hulu.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
I agree with you. 100%.

But the numbers are the numbers.

I’m hoping there’s a season 4. My guess is Hulu.
Nah they’ll reboot probably into a series that ties into the MCU on Disney+ when it comes out. They already announced a Winter Soldier/Falcon series, as well as scarlet witch/vision.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Started watching Traitors on Netflix - seems interesting so far.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom