Need new Netflix tv Shows to watch

So my gym upgraded their equipment to allow access to online services like WatchESPN, Netflix, and Hulu. I have a Netflix account and just finished Mindhunter.

So I'm in need of recommendations for a new show to watch. I'm not a gory, horror fan but enjoy mystery, action, and definitely historic/semi historic based shows.

Any recommendations?

I just finished Bodyguard and enjoyed it. If you are familiar with Game of Thrones, the star of Bodyguard is the actor who played Robb Snow. It's six episodes long and keeps up the suspense and mystery.

For historical fiction, try The Last Kingdom about the Saxon-Dane wars around the time of Alfred the Great.

I just finished Bodyguard and enjoyed it. If you are familiar with Game of Thrones, the star of Bodyguard is the actor who played Robb Snow. It's six episodes long and keeps up the suspense and mystery.

For historical fiction, try The Last Kingdom about the Saxon-Dane wars around the time of Alfred the Great.
Thanks. I am familiar with Game of Thrones so I know the actor you're referring to.

I have heard good things about The Lost Kingdom. Will definitely check that out.

Thanks for the advice!

Watching last kingdom now, its good, definitely no game of thrones but a good substitute until the final season.

Godless is a good one too if you like westerns.

just binged Bodyguard and really liked it. High quality UK police show that kept you guessing throughout. As long as you can tolerate Rob Stark's scottish accent that is. Keeley Hawes is the best.