5. Jeff Adrien
6. Niles
7. Donny Marshall
8. Jerome Dyson
9. Tony Robertson
10. Ricky Moore

Favorite to watch when all cylinders clicking

1. Stanley Robinson..... should have been so much more

Like the addition of a dirty work team, but I’d definitely need an Edmund Saunders on your that list. Guy cleaned up everything

Reaction Score
Rashad Anderson, in the 06 run, he hit a lot of last second shots to keep the run alive.

I couldn't imagine picking anyone else

Reaction Score
You want someone who can create his own shot to hit the clutch/last second shot situations. Rashad was clutch as hell and if I had someone to pick for a catch and shoot three with the game on the line he's the guy but he really wasn't going to create the shot.

Kemba is Jordan or Bird. Rashad is Robert Horry.

Reaction Score
It's insane this is the first mention of Rip I've seen in the thread. You could easily make a case he's the best and most accomplished Husky ever and he seemed to always hit the shot.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
It's insane this is the first mention of Rip I've seen in the thread. You could easily make a case he's the best and most accomplished Husky ever and he seemed to always hit the shot.
I can't find the article now but I recall, a while back, Calhoun being asked which of his former players was the best clutch shooter. He said Rip.

Reaction Score
I wonder where Craig Austrie falls on the list. Calhoun called him “the closer” at one point. I’ll never forget that big game winning shot against USF. Just wanted to give Craig some love here... as you already know I stated Kemba period on page 1.

Reaction Score
I may get stoned for this but going to the basket you have to at least give Jalen some consideration right? I mean this yr he hasn’t been great in clutch situations. But his first 3 yrs he had plenty of moments. That play @temple last yr comes to mind. Jalen can get to the cup at will

Reaction Score
I may get stoned for this but going to the basket you have to at least give Jalen some consideration right? I mean this yr he hasn’t been great in clutch situations. But his first 3 yrs he had plenty of moments. That play @temple last yr comes to mind. Jalen can get to the cup at will
He's not even all that close to top 10.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom