Need a clutch shot...who you got? | The Boneyard

Need a clutch shot...who you got?

Reaction Score
Been thinking this over with a buddy. You need a UConn guy to make one clutch shot for you....just one. Everything on the line. Who you taking? And you can't say Olander, cause that just would't be fair. I'm going with goat...Rashad Anderson.

Reaction Score
Been thinking this over with a buddy. You need a UConn guy to make one clutch shot for you....just one. Everything on the line. Who you taking? And you can't say Olander, cause that just would't be fair. I'm going with goat...Rashad Anderson.

Shabazz Napier.
Ray Allen and AJ Price tied for second.

Reaction Score
Ray, I am so sorry, we all still love you to death in UConn land but I am going with Kemba.

RIP is my second choice.

Reaction Score
Phil Gamble ( NIT MVP)
Ben Gordon
Ray Allen
Caron Butler
Rip Hamilton
Khalid
Williams
Price
Kemba
Shabazz/RB/DD
Even
JA
All have made clutch shots in important games.
I suspect the best pure shooter on this team is Polley ,Followed by Gilbert , Vital and Adams but I can’t recall where anyone present now except freshman Adams have ever been in a meaningful game that came down to one shot. We will see what happens maybe Nova will reveal that guy.

Reaction Score
Shabazz.

Kemba hit a number of them, but Shabazz is a straight-up better shooter. He practically hero-balled his way through the NCAA Tournament in 2014. Think of the pull-up 3's against Nova, late shot clock heroics against MSU, Kentucky, etc.

Reaction Score
Phil Gamble ( NIT MVP)
Ben Gordon
Ray Allen
Caron Butler
Rip Hamilton
Khalid
Williams
Price
Kemba
Shabazz/RB/DD
Even
JA
All have made clutch shots in important games.
I suspect the best pure shooter on this team is Polley ,Followed by Gilbert , Vital and Adams but I can’t recall where anyone present now except freshman Adams have ever been in a meaningful game that came down to one shot. We will see what happens maybe Nova will reveal that guy.
I don't think you understand this game.

Reaction Score
Kemba was clearly the better player, however I have to take Shabazz. The Villanova and Florida buzzer beaters come to mind right now.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This one is easy, Kemba and Bazz should really be the only two choices. Nobody could create his shot better and nobody hit more game winners than Kemba, he gets the nod.
This.

Reaction Score
This one is easy, Kemba and Bazz should really be the only two choices. Nobody could create his shot better and nobody hit more game winners than Kemba, he gets the nod.
I know that most would be Kemba or Bazz, but I do feel like whenever we needed a clutch basket Rashad Anderson never missed lol

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
New Tale of the Tape!

Bazz VS. Kemba - Buzzerbeaters Edition

Going off purely from my sieve-like memory, I feel like Bazz had more. So my vote, Shabazz!

Buzzerbeaters only doesn’t do bazz justice. He nailed more nba threes with no time on the shot clock late in the second half than I’ve seen entire teams hit

Reaction Score
Shabazz.

Kemba hit a number of them, but Shabazz is a straight-up better shooter. He practically hero-balled his way through the NCAA Tournament in 2014. Think of the pull-up 3's against Nova, late shot clock heroics against MSU, Kentucky, etc.

florida

Reaction Score
Buzzerbeaters only doesn’t do bazz justice. He nailed more nba threes with no time on the shot clock late in the second half than I’ve seen entire teams hit
His college game reminded me curry, for me he was curry Jr, haha

Reaction Score
New Tale of the Tape!

Bazz VS. Kemba - Buzzerbeaters Edition

Going off purely from my sieve-like memory, I feel like Bazz had more. So my vote, Shabazz!
I don't know if he had more buzzer beaters, but he's had a lot of clutch moments throughout his career ... just off the top of my head and not including 2013-14

FTs against UK in 2011 Final Four
Villanova 3P in 2012
West Virginia game in 2012 Big East Tournament (went on personal 9-0 run to tie the game in last 4 minutes of regulation)
All the 2012-13 overtime games ... 9 overtimes (45 minutes) and he scored 55 points

Reaction Score
Bazz kemba rip ray shoddy Khalid -all the classic ice water in veins killer guys that we haven’t had since the bazz -boat days -Caron too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom