ND-WVU [merged thread] | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ND-WVU [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
WV has only one senior, and a god class coming in, so they should be very good next year, though not in BE

I wanted to make fun of this post, then realized it was mine. What happened to edit?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
BTW did anyone else see Muffet pull a certain Duke former coach's famous pulling my hair out move with 6 seconds to play today? Like to know whether the foul call came from the bench... like to think not. Still think too much time was run off the clock (or too little) before Skylar made her move... and why didn't more ND bodies follow that shot in to the rebound zone?? I only saw 2 in there, maybe there were more.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Phil, how do you like WVU's going away present to UCONN?!

I've already written to the Communication Department to thank them. Seriously. I asked them to pass on Congrats to Carey.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The
I wanted to make fun of this post, then realized it was mine. What happened to edit?

The edit was demigod class? Plagarism is the American way Icebear.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
was this the first time wvu beat ND they announcers said Nd had one the last 20something games against wvu

You may have misunderstood. WVU has beaten ND twice (before today). ND had won 21 games in a row, but not against WVU.

Reaction Score
So let me get this straight.... WVU loses at Providence and wins at Notre Dame...!!! Holy cannoli, Batman!

I saw that Achonwa fouled out having played only 11 minutes...!! ... :eek:..... And Dev Peters fouled out after playing 31 mins, with 17 boards, so without either her or Achonwa in the closing minutes it must have been a free for all on the glass that WVU was able to control.

Amazing win for the Mountaineers!!!!

#2, here we come

If officials called their games rights this would happen more often

Reaction Score
Congrats to WVU!! Nice win. Really cant wait til the 27th

Reaction Score
I've already written to the Communication Department to thank them. Seriously. I asked them to pass on Congrats to Carey.
You are a trip! I luv it!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Anybody see the game? Were the refs not buying Novosel not even attempting a shot just throwing her body between two WVU players and flopping to the floor to draw the foul? :D
they let them play... it was sloppy, choppy and chippy

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It's only "live" for 20 minutes or so after you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom