NCAA Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Duke vs Michigan State is on first

Kentucky vs Wisconsin on after

I think Michigan state can give Duke a lot of problems. I think people are underestimating them.

If Wisconsin can stay out of foul trouble and get towns and lyles in foul trouble for uk I think Wisconsin can win

Reaction Score
People tuning in for the "right down the middle" broadcast are going to be confused to see Grant Hill calling the game.

"Wait, so this isn't the Duke broadcast?"

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
So I assume all dook players go to the same barber.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
MSU off to a great start. Valentine shooting like Rashad Anderson in a big game so far. Big rainbow jumper.

Reaction Score
Who do you like in the games?
I like UK/Duke but desperately hope im wrong. I think UK should be more worried than duke. Something about Wisky that tells me that team is ready to cut down the nets.

Reaction Score
The chair that Grant Hill's sitting on has a more dynamic personality than he does.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Will Michigan St. get a foul shot today?
16 minutes and what do you get
another day older and not a foul shot yet.

Reaction Score
As good as Izzo is, if you don't count his championship in 2000, he will be 1-6 in the FF if MSU loses this I think

Reaction Score
As good as Izzo is, if you don't count his championship in 2000, he will be 1-6 in the FF if MSU loses this I think
How often has his team been the favorite? Also keep in mind, like UConn, his roster isn't loaded with Burger AAs every year like Dook, UK, KU and Zona.

Reaction Score
I've been surprised how good Dook is defensively. As much as I'm not a fan of that program, K has done a good job of getting that team to commit to the defensive end of the floor.

Reaction Score
Final 4s are certainly nothing to scoff at, and obviously as a UConn fan we would love to have been where they're at this season, but Mich St fans gotta be feeling like Atl Braves fans at this point. I couldn't imagine getting washed this many times in Final 4 games, it's gotta be feeling old for them. Makes you really appreciate how incredible 4 ships in 5 tries really is.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
As much as it stings, Dook at least is looking like a team that could give UK a game if Wisconsin can't pull off the upset.

Reaction Score
Final 4s are certainly nothing to scoff at, and obviously as a UConn fan we would love to have been where they're at this season, but Mich St fans gotta be feeling like Atl Braves fans at this point. I couldn't imagine getting washed this many times in Final 4 games, it's gotta be feeling old for them. Makes you really appreciate how incredible 4 ships in 5 tries really is.

I think the fans feel they are playing with house money at this point. They lost their 3 best players. This season looked like it could be a disaster after their TX Southern loss.

Reaction Score

I've always thought that Izzo was a little overrated for this reason. He's a great coach, obviously, easily a HOF, but I shake my head when I hear him lumped in with guys like Calhoun, Pitino, K, etc.

People will look at this result and say, "eh, Duke had way more talent." And that's true. But Izzo has also been badly out-coached in this game, and has been almost every time he's gone up against Roy or K.

Last season was the one time where it seemed they had as much talent as anyone and they blew it.

Reaction Score
Yeah... Down 20. My only issue is that Dukes only got the 8 players; not enough depth at all to challenge UK's 8 6'10" players. But it really is surprising how tenacious they are on d, especially compared to the squad that flamed out against Mercer last year. Hopefully Wisconsin knocks the crap out of both of them

Reaction Score
I think the fans feel they are playing with house money at this point. They lost their 3 best players. This season looked like it could be a disaster after their TX Southern loss.
I get your point, but I'm speaking more towards everything from 98 on. I grew up a Braves fan, and after a certain point it was just like, the automatic division titles and postseasons got old, it was just like how are they gonna get crushed and end up not winning a title. I know it's the spoiled UConn fan in me speaking, but I can't imagine seeing 7 FF trips in my life and only coming away with one title, with some blowout losses mixed in there.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Wow, these refs... Questionable calls killing any potential MSU comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmirm0279

Top Bottom