NC State Game Cancelled | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NC State Game Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
sux, but at least it breaks my double booking for the Texas Football game, I know, I know, Horns are a dumpster fire, with all players opting out ( because we have no chance of Big 12 championship game). But I do live in Austin, go to every game and am a 'friend of the program' Now bring on the spiders! make it happen!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
This was supposed to be my feel good sporting event before my fantasy football team poops the bed on Sunday afternoon as always.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wow just a crappy raining gross Saturday then. Woof

Lucky you, I have 8” of wet heavy snow on the way. Talk about the only thing I had to look forward to, ugh. This really blows.

Reaction Score
Lucky you, I have 8” of wet heavy snow on the way. Talk about the only thing I had to look forward to, ugh. This really blows.

We seem to be in the 1-3” range but surrounded closely by 2-4 and 6-9. Hope it keeps raining!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Really? I wake up to this? Cmon. 25 more days and we throw this year in trash. Was so looking forward to watching UConn game and putting up tree and getting snowed in. Unreal. The hits just keep on comin. Welp. I guess it’s college football on tv by the tree today then. I’m going back to bed. F this.
Are under the impression that COVID goes away on Jan. 1?

Reaction Score
We have now only played 3 of 5 games. I'm probably not the only one thinking this winds up being a 12 game "season" or something like that. Enjoy every minute we get to watch. Despite the offensive woes against a zone, this is an easy group to love.

Go Huskies!

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
Now I’m left scrambling for a reason to still start drinking at noon...gotta get creative on what I tell my wife.
We are drinking in solemn tribute to the front line health care workers.
I have multiple family members in that group, so, built in reason for me. Cheers.

Reaction Score
A positive COVID-19 test of a Gonzaga player and an administrative staff member didn’t stop the top-ranked team in the country from playing Auburn on Friday in the Fort Myers Tip-Off Classic.

Opting to play the game flies in the face of the NCAA’s guideline of a 14-day pause for a program if it has just a single positive test. Eight Big East teams have already gone into a pause because of positive tests and Iona did as well, without a single player testing positive.

Seems like few, if any, deaths have occurred in the Gonzaga or Auburn programs due to this game. Anyone have an update? Not many players are in the high risk category of co-morbidities and over 70 years of age.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
We have now only played 3 of 5 games. I'm probably not the only one thinking this winds up being a 12 game "season" or something like that. Enjoy every minute we get to watch. Despite the offensive woes against a zone, this is an easy group to love.

Go Huskies!
You'll be happy when we are 12 and 0 though!

Reaction Score
Are under the impression that COVID goes away on Jan. 1?
No but this year has been especially brutal. At least we begin to see the light at end of tunnel (hopefully) I mean do u really think 2021 cud be worse than 2020? Cmon now

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
A positive COVID-19 test of a Gonzaga player and an administrative staff member didn’t stop the top-ranked team in the country from playing Auburn on Friday in the Fort Myers Tip-Off Classic.

Opting to play the game flies in the face of the NCAA’s guideline of a 14-day pause for a program if it has just a single positive test. Eight Big East teams have already gone into a pause because of positive tests and Iona did as well, without a single player testing positive.

Seems like few, if any, deaths have occurred in the Gonzaga or Auburn programs due to this game. Anyone have an update? Not many players are in the high risk category of co-morbidities and over 70 years of age.

Yes, but the NCAA needs to get with the program. 14 days is stupid. People are not contagious that long. CDC knocked it down to 10 and even that has margin for error. 7-8 is the likely number based on the research. Germany is now 5 days from symptom onset or a positive test.

Reaction Score
Now Baylor Zags game ppd... double woof

need to annihilate this virus fast

No really? That’s all that was left to watch. College football sucks so many crappy teams. Geezus this day suddenly is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom