NC State Game Cancelled | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NC State Game Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
My 65" tv died right b4 thanksgiving, the repair guy couldn't fix it on Thursday so I'm waiting for a call from Samsung to arrange for a replacement. My Dish Hopper died yesterday and have to wait 3-5 days for replacement to arrive. Now this game gets cancelled and I was prepared to stream it on my laptop, I hope it doesn't die before I get the rest of my entertainment back. Oh and the rain is starting to change over to snow
I wonder if BYU is still around

Reaction Score
My 65" tv died right b4 thanksgiving, the repair guy couldn't fix it on Thursday so I'm waiting for a call from Samsung to arrange for a replacement. My Dish Hopper died yesterday and have to wait 3-5 days for replacement to arrive. Now this game gets cancelled and I was prepared to stream it on my laptop, I hope it doesn't die before I get the rest of my entertainment back. Oh and the rain is starting to change over to snow
I wonder if BYU is still around
Are your pets’ heads falling off too?

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Are your pets’ heads falling off too?
My bigger dog is starting to lick a spot bald on her back that we just noticed thursday night if you must know.
On the good news side I got the snow tires put on my wife & daughters cars this week

Reaction Score
Bubbleville is over because of this.

“The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and Gazelle Group announced late Friday night a positive COVID-19 test within the NC State program has abruptly brought an end to Bubbleville. After 26 successful matchups in the past 10 days, this evening’s positive test was the first that unexpectedly interrupted game play.”

Reaction Score
Bubbleville is over because of this.

“The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and Gazelle Group announced late Friday night a positive COVID-19 test within the NC State program has abruptly brought an end to Bubbleville. After 26 successful matchups in the past 10 days, this evening’s positive test was the first that unexpectedly interrupted game play.”

This isn’t true. We just had the Vandy game cancelled Tuesday.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
One report said it's in the NC State traveling party, so maybe we still have a chance for Monday against the Spiders.
Can't they just kill the member of the travelling party, and then play the game? It is only a member of the travelling party. It isn't like it is a player or a coach.

Once the guy is dead, he is no longer a Covid threat. Then It's game on!

Reaction Score
Look at the numbers piling up nationally. This isn’t getting any better and won’t until the vaccine has been widely spread to the public, which is still a few months away. In the meantime this hoops season is gonna go like this - spur of the moment cancellations. We just have to navigate it.

Reaction Score
This is disappointing. On the other hand, a couple days ago across the bottom of the Espn screen, it said Towns from the Timberwolves has lost 7 people from his family including his mother from covid. That impacted my thoughts and puts my disappointment in perspective. For all the minor cases, you just never know what the impact could be to a kid or their family.

Reaction Score
1607178459232.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member