NBA playoffs | Page 10 | The Boneyard

NBA playoffs

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Maxey's three to tie it last night was amazing. But after the debates we had about moving screens at the end of the UConn women's season I'm waiting for someone to look at Embiid on that play.

Reaction Score
Well that sucked as a Knicks fan. Both teams stole one, on to game 6.
Want to put it on Thibodeau, but geez, so many plays that should be auto for pro's were not made by the Knicks. Guess everybody shared equally.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Porzingis already ruled out for the next round
They should survive that anyway. But it makes me nervous.

Celtics taking care of business tonight. White has been amazing.

Reaction Score
They should survive that anyway. But it makes me nervous.

Celtics taking care of business tonight. White has been amazing.

Derrick White's a hell of a player. The Celtics play inexplicably stupid basketball at times. A 30 point lead was down to 18 in the blink of an eye.

Reaction Score
Maxey's three to tie it last night was amazing. But after the debates we had about moving screens at the end of the UConn women's season I'm waiting for someone to look at Embiid on that play.
I didn't see the moving screens but I did see Maxey take 5 steps without dribbling before his 4 point play.

Reaction Score
Clippers collected all the washed up selfish stars in the NBA.

Reaction Score
There needs to be some real conversation about how much of a bust the Kawhi-PG Era has been in LA. What did Balmer get for all the money he paid them?

Reaction Score
Embid almost always moves on his screens

Reaction Score
I didn't see the moving screens but I did see Maxey take 5 steps without dribbling before his 4 point play.
The NBA saw it too in their post-game review of the last 2 minutes.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
It's not just the money. They had SGA and they traded him to get Paul George.
It was a total "win now" move, but even then they might have been better off standing pat

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Derrick White's a hell of a player. The Celtics play inexplicably stupid basketball at times. A 30 point lead was down to 18 in the blink of an eye.

It's definitely true, and it's also definitely true that we're jaded. My cousin and I were texting each other about how poorly Brown and Tatum played at the end of the second quarter. The Celtics had 68 points...

I love White. He's awesome.

Reaction Score
That might be the worst trade ever.
It's up there, and off the top of my head I can't think of a worse one. Anthony Davis trade was steep for the Lakers but...they got a title. The Clippers got a Western Conference Finals in which Kawhi didn't play. It was their first and only Conference Finals appearance, but...yeah. What trades are even in contention? Probably the Celtics-Nets trade which gave Boston picks that ended up with Smart, Rozier, Brown, and Tatum, which may be worse...but that trade depended on the Celtics drafting well. The Clips just misjudged a dude they actually drafted.

Most of the other bad trades were forced (KAJ for bums, Kobe for Divac) or players who became great but were sort of unknown when the trade happened (Traylor for Nowitzki).

Aside from SGA, the picks that have transferred have gotten the Thunder Jalen Williams, and there are 3 first round picks left. Pau George is, at this moment, a bit better than Jalen Williams. But...like, not that much better. And it's Jalen Williams, SGA, Gallinari for a season, and three more picks. lol.

Reaction Score
Yes Andre Jackson deserved to be pulled from the last game, but he shouldn’t be a DNP, and now I’m laughing at Doc Rivers as he’s going fishing tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom