NBA playoffs | The Boneyard

NBA playoffs

Reaction Score
Refs have been letting everything go so far through the first few days, I like it

Reaction Score
Must have been the loudest knick game since Carmelo, sounded electric on TV

Reaction Score
Brunson had a handful of Maxey’s jersey there, was probably a foul.

But man, the Knicks play as hard as any team i’ve seen.

Reaction Score
Brunson had a handful of Maxey’s jersey there, was probably a foul.

But man, the Knicks play as hard as any team i’ve seen.
But did y see Maxey push his defender away before the turnover?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
What an awesome finish for the Knicks. Stinker of a game for Brunson and a really bad last few minutes for them and then bang!
The Knicks are interesting. In some ways they remind me of us. Their star has two very bad games but they find a way. Every 50/50 ball was the Knicks ball. They play like they want it more.

They also play as a team. Honestly they may be better this year with OG than if the had a healthy Randle.

I also can’t tell if Embid is faking it or if he is really hurt. I think he may just be tired with Hartenstein and Robinson beating on him by the end of game just worn down.

You watch a game like this and you can see exactly how Donovan and Stephon are going to fit at the next level. That last block by Hartenstein on Maxey. DC gets that one every time as well. Stephon could turn out to be a bigger version of Josh Hart. He is also faster and a bit more athletic. Look at how much Hart rebounds, I could see Castle playing the same role. But actually a better version eventually.

Reaction Score
But did y see Maxey push his defender away before the turnover?
Maxey pushed off but I have no problem with letting that go, guys get away with that a lot at the end of games. Just a total freak out by Maxey, he pushed Hart and then couldn't catch the ball and fell over. That reversal by the refs on Lowry fouling DiVincenzo was interesting, he grabbed Donte's arm.

Reaction Score
Maxey pushed off but I have no problem with letting that go, guys get away with that a lot at the end of games. Just a total freak out by Maxey, he pushed Hart and then couldn't catch the ball and fell over. That reversal by the refs on Lowry fouling DiVincenzo was interesting, he grabbed Donte's arm.
He got the ball first just before (Lowry). They seem to be not calling the fouls if the ball is hit first. Not sure if that’s the rule.

Reaction Score
This Denver game is fantastic. Tonight was a nice turn around after a pretty lukewarm opening weekend.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Lakers can’t buy a win against Denver for nothing. Blew a 20 point lead.

Reaction Score
Incredible double header, Lakers had a 20 point lead, Anthony Davis had a monster game, Lebron had a vintage 4th quarter and they still got walked down by the Nuggets. Nuggets really own them right now.
I don't think the Lakers could possibly play better than that for nearly 3 quarters and I don't think the Nuggets could possibly play worse than that for nearly 3 quarters and as you said they still walked them down.

What is that, 10 straight times they beat them?

Reaction Score
I don't think the Lakers could possibly play better than that for nearly 3 quarters and I don't think the Nuggets could possibly play worse than that for nearly 3 quarters and as you said they still walked them down.

What is that, 10 straight times they beat them?
Yup 10 straight and that includes this

Reaction Score
AD didn’t score a bucket for the last 19+ minutes of gametime. After starting 13-14.

Plus, Jokic treats him like a toddler when he is being guarded by AD. This was one the Lakers had to have and they crapped the bed. That’s the series.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom