OT: - NBA Playoffs | Page 13 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
is he doing game 7?
No he did game 6. Scott Foster is on game 7, which is just as bad lol. I don't know about you guys, but we are so lucky to be watching these two guys in their primes. Easily the top two GOAT officials of my generation. Hope they stick around for a few more years and show the world that they're just elite now as they were 10 years ago. Witnessing greatness.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Houston embarrassed themselves and the League last night. They looked like they didn't want to be there last night. The series was 2-1 and it looked like game 4 of a sweep.

I do expect Harden to score 45 points in Game 5, but last night was shameful as a team.

Reaction Score
Houston embarrassed themselves and the League last night. They looked like they didn't want to be there last night. The series was 2-1 and it looked like game 4 of a sweep.

I do expect Harden to score 45 points in Game 5, but last night was shameful as a team.

classic harden

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Kenny and Chuck talking on NBA on TNT last night made some great points - Chuck said what I've been saying: Everyone gets enamored with the shiny new toys, Tatum and Brown, and they're great ... but they're still young and not quite ready. When Kemba goes, the Celtics go. He needs to be "UConn Kemba" tonight.

Reaction Score
Kenny and Chuck talking on NBA on TNT last night made some great points - Chuck said what I've been saying: Everyone gets enamored with the shiny new toys, Tatum and Brown, and they're great ... but they're still young and not quite ready. When Kemba goes, the Celtics go. He needs to be "UConn Kemba" tonight.
Brown, Tatum, and Smart got more big game experience than Kemba does but yea Kemba definitely needs to show up. One other game 7 in his career and the Hornets got blown off the floor by the Heat and he played like garbage. He can't have a repeat of Game 6.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Brown, Tatum, and Smart got more big game experience than Kemba does but yea Kemba definitely needs to show up. One other game 7 in his career and the Hornets got blown off the floor by the Heat and he played like garbage. He can't have a repeat of Game 6.

All true, except I'd say I didn't mention big game experience ... and they don't exactly have gobs of big time game 7s under their belt. It's all relative.

Those guys aren't quite ready to take control of a team, and Kemba is regardless of his garbage teams in Charlotte. They play well when he plays well, I think that's pretty clear, so he needs to be the engine, the guy that makes that offense tick.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Big game for Kemba’s legacy.

Reaction Score
yeah this is a career defining moment for kemba

go nugs. cheba hut

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nurse is coaching circles around Brad Stevens this series.

I disagree. Lowry and Anunoby's individual heroics gave the Raptors 2/3 wins so far. Celtics defense has generally been excellent.

Kemba is frustrated by the box and 1. Without Hayward Celts are missing that 1 piece so they can have a hot hand on the floor all the time. Have had to rely too much on terrible roleplayets like Grant Williams and Semi Ojeleye in his place.

I'd call both coaches very innovative, though in different ways. Nurse's reliance on the zone is unique. Brad can use doubles and weaking to absolutely shut down some really talented wings.

The Celtics bench blows. With a bemch as talented as the raptors, celtics sweep gheir way to the ECF easily. Other than Robert Williams and occasionally Wannamaker they are terrible. We knew depth was the weakness months ago, and Hayward has a glass ankle. Too bad.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I disagree. Lowry and Anunoby's individual heroics gave the Raptors 2/3 wins so far. Celtics defense has generally been excellent.

Kemba is frustrated by the box and 1. Without Hayward Celts are missing that 1 piece so they can have a hot hand on the floor all the time. Have had to rely too much on terrible roleplayets like Grant Williams and Semi Ojeleye in his place.

I'd call both coaches very innovative, though in different ways. Nurse's reliance on the zone is unique. Brad can use doubles and weaking to absolutely shut down some really talented wings.

The Celtics bench blows. With a bemch as talented as the raptors, celtics sweep gheir way to the ECF easily. Other than Robert Williams and occasionally Wannamaker they are terrible. We knew depth was the weakness months ago, and Hayward has a glass ankle. Too bad.

The roster was one shooter short before GH went down.

But with Miami’s upset this is still a huge opportunity for the franchise

Reaction Score
He's being defended in a box and 1, he needs to move the ball for now.
He needs to even attempt to beat his defender 1 on 1. He can go past anyone in the league but has no confidence right now. It’s unfortunate but Boston is almost playing 4v5 when he’s on the floor.

Reaction Score
Good grief Kemba, Serge got damn near a foot on you just live with him shooting even if he is hot. This is looking like a repeat of the Miami game 7

Reaction Score
Biggest Kemba fan, but he's a complete liability. No Hayward is killing them now.

He needs to even attempt to beat his defender 1 on 1. He can go past anyone in the league but has no confidence right now. It’s unfortunate but Boston is almost playing 4v5 when he’s on the floor.

Reaction Score
Good grief Kemba, Serge got damn near a foot on you just live with him shooting even if he is hot. This is looking like a repeat of the Miami game 7
Clearly fouled him but come on ibaka, you've got a foot and 100lbs on kemba...acting like he got clobbered by lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom