• sixers

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • celtics

Votes: 65 82.3%

• Total voters

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Old, old and old. At some point all that experience means you’re not what you used to be. Nuggets are the team to beat.
I’ll believe it when I see it in regards to the Warriors losing while healthy. Lol

Reaction Score
Embiid is incredibly skilled in the post. Come on now
Embiid is one of the most skilled players of all time in the post. The guy is literally u guarantee due to footwork and skill.

And Jokic is a dominating passer. Dream, Ewing and Robinson can’t do what embiid can do.

Reaction Score
if the sixers lose to the celtics again, I don’t see danny saying no to the sixers job
Lol. He ain’t going there. Maybe Jay Wright. But in all seriousness, the sixers job is probably a top 5 nba job due to embiid.

Reaction Score
My money is still on a winner coming out the West.

One of Phoenix, Golden State, or LA. Too much championship talent and experience on those squads.

Gun to the head I don’t see how Golden State doesn’t win again with all the talent they have.
Man. I don’t think either of those 3 can touch a candle to the top 3 in east. Boston is best team, Bucks are a title caliber team and Embiid is most dominating player in the league.

Suns have no chemistry, golden state is off, and I just don’t think lakers have enough talent. They get credit for being better, but a healthy TWolves team better than them.

We’ll see, but Durant and the Suns have played exactly 12 games together. That matters.

Reaction Score
1681784161252.png

I have no hate for Cal, my favorite play is from Kansas for sake

Reaction Score
It’s just old heads that want 84-80 ugly, overly physical games. The idea that the NBA is unwatchable is so ridiculous. These players absolutely wipe the floor, skill wise, to any past generation.
I don't know. I only came back to my Knicks again this year because of how well they played down the stretch. Watched one game against the Celtics and literally every play the C's ran was to get a three point shot. They didn't want to shoot anything but 3s. Easy path to the basket, pass out to the 3 point line. To me forcing it to that extent is just unnatural. I get that the 3 is much bigger in the NBA these days, but that was just taking it to a degree that I don't want to see. Thing is, in that game they missed a TON of 3s. That strategy did not work. Getting those shots in teh natural flow of the offense, which UConn does, and the Knicks do, is fine, even if they end up taking a lot.

Reaction Score
I hate that the Warriors and Kings are playing each other. I love watching these games but I love both teams. Lakers and Grizzlies are probably my two least favorites.

Kings have always had the most rabid fans.

Reaction Score
I hate that the Warriors and Kings are playing each other. I love watching these games but I love both teams. Lakers and Grizzlies are probably my two least favorites.

Kings have always had the most rabid fans.
This is my first time watching the Kings this year. They are fun and look more dynamic then the warriors.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This is my first time watching the Kings this year. They are fun and look more dynamic then the warriors.

Green knew exactly what he was doing when he backed into Sabonis. His schtick has always been tedious.

Reaction Score
The refs are ridiculous in this game, just purely calling stuff on Draymond because of his rep.
You can’t be serious. If anything Draymond gets away with stuff because they won’t call all of his BS.

In this game they called the foul on him when Sabonis tried to run back and ran into Green. That was rightfully overturned. My hunch is they initially called it because he sat down and pinned Sabonis on the last possession of the previous game.

The play just now with Sabonis was absurd. Green consciously just stomped on the guy with all his weight.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I generally root for Kentucky players in the NBA because their success in the NBA serves as a reminder for just how epically terrible a college coach John Calipari is to only have one title and two final fours in 14 years at Kentucky despite having all this talent.

Reaction Score
The refs got it right - dirty play by Sabonis, and an even dirtier play by Draymond.
You need two legs to walk, Sabonis grabbed his leg with both arms, if Draymond pulls out of that without stepping on him he probably falls on his own face. This is all reputation nonsense. They call the ridiculous foul on him before that and overturn it and then don't even call a foul on Sabonis originally.

I can't stand Draymond but this is bogus.

Reaction Score
You need two legs to walk, Sabonis grabbed his leg with both arms, if Draymond pulls out of that without stepping on him he probably falls on his own face. This is all reputation nonsense. They call the ridiculous foul on him before that and overturn it and then don't even call a foul on Sabonis originally.

I can't stand Draymond but this is bogus.
He stomped down intentionally.

If you want to argue that Sabonis should’ve gotten tossed as well, I’m not opposed to it. But any player gets tossed for doing what Draymond just did.

Reaction Score
He stomped down intentionally.

If you want to argue that Sabonis should’ve gotten tossed as well, I’m not opposed to it. But any player gets tossed for doing what Draymond just did.
I roll with Dame

Damian Lillard on Twitter: "Take foul on Sabonis … I didn’t think Dray tried to step down … that’s just how his balance ended up ‍♂️…" / Twitter

Reaction Score
The refs got it right - dirty play by Sabonis, and an even dirtier play by Draymond.
Nah. Sabonis grabbed his ankle and his foot naturally landed on his chest cause of it.
I roll with Dame

Damian Lillard on Twitter: "Take foul on Sabonis … I didn’t think Dray tried to step down … that’s just how his balance ended up ‍♂️…" / Twitter

Couldn't agree more. Not a fan of Draymond's antics typically, but what is he supposed to do there???? That's a reputation call that changed the game entirely.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Nah. Sabonis grabbed his ankle and his foot naturally landed on his chest cause of it.

Couldn't agree more. Not a fan of Draymond's antics typically, but what is he supposed to do there???? That's a reputation call that changed the game entirely.

Stop.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Has Green's nonsense ever got someone seriously hurt?

He is one of the most overrated players in the NBA in the last decade. He would just be some random, bad team enforcer if he hadn't played with the Splash Brothers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom