• sixers

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • celtics

Votes: 65 82.3%

• Total voters

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Giannis back, Butler probably not 100%, and no Herro or Oladipo. Even Budenholzer shouldn’t be able to screw this up.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

This knucklehead has not played in a playoff series since 2018, and he does something like this. What goes through his mind when he does this? Hawks were likely going to lose anyway, but this seals it. If you are an NBA GM, how do you commit big dollars to someone that does stuff like this?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Not so fast!

If I were the Bucks GM, I would tell Budenholzer tonight that he can pack his bags if he loses this series. There is no excuse for getting lit up like this by one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the NBA.

Reaction Score
If I were the Bucks GM, I would tell Budenholzer tonight that he can pack his bags if he loses this series. There is no excuse for getting lit up like this by one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the NBA.
Give Jimmy Butler his flowers

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Someone needs to tell Jrue Holliday that he is not a top tier star anymore.

Reaction Score
AD is by far the softest player in the league. He gets hurt at any contact and can’t finish at the rim to save his life.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Ja Morant has to develop a consistent midrange game, it's crucial in the playoffs and he's gonna need it in order to eliminate the kamikaze runs to the rim that are destroying his body. The only floater I recall him making didn't come until overtime, with his first step and vertical getting to a spot and rising instead of trying to crash through multiple bodies is gonna add years to his career.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I honestly don’t remember when he ever was.

He has one of the more bizarre reps when you look at his actual numbers.

I don't think anyone ever considered him a superstar, but he's a solid PG and presence and one of the best defenders in the league. He doesn't make his bones on raw numbers.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I don't think anyone ever considered him a superstar, but he's a solid PG and presence and one of the best defenders in the league. He doesn't make his bones on raw numbers.
Hot take alert: I think he’s an overrated defender too. When betting I always looked out for Bucks games because guards always had great games against them.

Even in this series vs the Heat the PGs have shot at about 50% in each game with different guys going off. I was just debating my friend about this yesterday.

If Bucks want to win another championship, Jrue Holiday and Khris Middleton can’t be the #2 options. Those are #3 options at best that can play off another legit star who can carry an offense on the perimeter.

Reaction Score
Hot take alert: I think he’s an overrated defender too. When betting I always looked out for Bucks games because guards always had great games against them.

Even in this series vs the Heat the PGs have shot at about 50% in each game with different guys going off. I was just debating my friend about this yesterday.

If Bucks want to win another championship, Jrue Holiday and Khris Middleton can’t be the #2 options. Those are #3 options at best that can play off another legit star who can carry an offense on the perimeter.
He’s one of the best defenders in the game. He almost always guards the best perimeter guy, even KD/Kawhi. He guards 1-4. KD and Dame have said he’s the toughest to score against.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He’s one of the best defenders in the game. He almost always guards the best perimeter guy, even KD/Kawhi. He guards 1-4. KD and Dame have said he’s the toughest to score against.
Players rated him the best defender in the game in the article in the Athletic I posted a page back.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
That's certainly a hot take - did we watch the last few years in the playoffs? We're watching different sports if he's not a great defender.

Reaction Score
tied game when Ja did this nonsense, all he had to do was pass it to Tillman once Lebron stepped up to meet him

Reaction Score
tied game when Ja did this nonsense, all he had to do was pass it to Tillman once Lebron stepped up to meet him

Ja is so fun to watch but with his playstyle I feel like his body is going to break down within a few years..

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Players rated him the best defender in the game in the article in the Athletic I posted a page back.
Honestly think that was more of a popularity contest than anything. People like him and he’s living off his Pelicans rep. Marcus Smart just won DPOY last year.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
That's certainly a hot take - did we watch the last few years in the playoffs? We're watching different sports if he's not a great defender.
Not saying he’s a bad defender. But he seems overrated. I’m not sure if there’s any numbers that support him being an elite defender this year. But would be open to seeing something different.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom