NBA draft thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

NBA draft thread

Reaction Score
I would love to pry turner away from them.
His upside is crazy and he’s a great rim protector, but for that reason I think he’d cost more. Plus, Sabonis was actually more productive last year. He’s become a fairly reliable shooter, can pass well from the 5 spot, and rebounds very well (13+ per 36). I think he’s better than most people outside of Indiana realize.

A lot of people want Steven Adams, but I’d prefer to have a player who can actually score consistently in the frontcourt. We’ll see what ainge can pull off.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I meant one of the two, and if they’re going to let one leave in free agency, then yes they may want to get some value from them now rather than wait until it’s too late.

Turns out the GM was asked about this and wouldn’t rule it out, so it’s probably a lot more realistic than you seem to think.

Indiana doesn't end up on the wrong end of trades very often, as yesterday showed. Or Oladipo and Sabonis for George also showed. If they move one of their bigs, they are going to get paid.

Reaction Score
Pels and Hawks are the winners of the night, they're both set up with a ton of young talent. Like the Nuggets getting Bol Bol midway through the 2nd round, they can Michael Porter Jr. him.

Really interested in what the Mavs do this summer. Think Kemba would be a great fit for them.

The Hawks are set up with young talent, but they gave up a lot to move up to take De'Andre Hunter. If he turns into a star they probably won't regret it. Giving up multiple picks to move up works out less often than not, though.

Reaction Score
The Hawks are set up with young talent, but they gave up a lot to move up to take De'Andre Hunter. If he turns into a star they probably won't regret it. Giving up multiple picks to move up works out less often than not, though.
It may not always work out but they made it clear they didn't want to add 3 new rookies to their team. Tough to develop everyone if you keep adding that many new players

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom