NBA Discussion 2016/2017 | Page 16 | The Boneyard

NBA Discussion 2016/2017

Reaction Score
When you think you have seen it all from the Knicks you see more dysfunction from the Knicks, why would anyone spend a dime watching this team it goes beyond losing. Rose is such a fragile mental midget, him.

Not really a great look in the Unibrow/Unicorn matchup either.

Reaction Score
Andre is getting dusted in the first quarter by Boogie. I mean Boogie does that to everyone but you'd like to see a year to year improvement from Andre but he just hasn't taken that step forward this season.

Reaction Score
Rudy Gay with 23 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks in a loss to the Cavs last night.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Rudy Gay with 23 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks in a loss to the Cavs last night.
Normal day at the office, nice Rudy.

Reaction Score
Kemba 32 and 8 in a 113-78 win over the Raptors, outplaying Kyle Lowry thats big with the Allstar reserves being announced on Thursday, NBA coaches take note.

Reaction Score
Tonight Golden State @ Charlotte. Steph coming back home for the only game this year. Warriors coming off a 3 pt loss @Miami...and Charlotte coming off a 10 pt loss to Washington.

Can Kemba & Charlotte upset the Warriors tonight? How do these teams match up? I am not a huge NBA guy like James and others here. Know all the players but don't follow teams as closely.

Reaction Score
Tonight Golden State @ Charlotte. Steph coming back home for the only game this year. Warriors coming off a 3 pt loss @Miami...and Charlotte coming off a 10 pt loss to Washington.

Can Kemba & Charlotte upset the Warriors tonight? How do these teams match up? I am not a huge NBA guy like James and others here. Know all the players but don't follow teams as closely.
They don't have the offense to keep up with Golden State. Kemba is carrying the team scoring wise, and when he's off the court or has an off night they don't have a very good shot to win.

Reaction Score
They don't have the offense to keep up with Golden State. Kemba is carrying the team scoring wise, and when he's off the court or has an off night they don't have a very good shot to win.

Makes sense. Maybe a huge game from Kemba tonight solidifies an All-Star appearance? Golden State coming off a bad loss to Miami.

Is this GS team overrated or clearly the best team in the NBA? I haven't seen them much.

Reaction Score
Makes sense. Maybe a huge game from Kemba tonight solidifies an All-Star appearance? Golden State coming off a bad loss to Miami.

Is this GS team overrated or clearly the best team in the NBA? I haven't seen them much.
I think they are more vulnerable than last year, even with KD, due to the lack of depth they have, especially in the frontcourt. Also, as good of a shooter he is, Klay can disappear for games at a time, which is another problem. Also you always have the Spurs that have proven they can beat them, the Rockets are very impressive this year, and the Cavs when they get JR back will get back on track a bit.

Reaction Score
I think they are more vulnerable than last year, even with KD, due to the lack of depth they have, especially in the frontcourt. Also, as good of a shooter he is, Klay can disappear for games at a time, which is another problem. Also you always have the Spurs that have proven they can beat them, the Rockets are very impressive this year, and the Cavs when they get JR back will get back on track a bit.

Interesting.

Reaction Score
What is it with the Hornets and big white dudes? They just traded Spencer Hawes and Roy Hibbert for Miles Plumlee and also called Mike Tobey (formerly of UVA) up from the D-League. With Zeller and Kaminsky, that makes four 7' tall white guys. Gotta be some kind of record.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
What is it with the Hornets and big white dudes? They just traded Spencer Hawes and Roy Hibbert for Miles Plumlee and also called Mike Tobey (formerly of UVA) up from the D-League. With Zeller and Kaminsky, that makes four 7' tall white guys. Gotta be some kind of record.
It's weird. That said, I like the Plumlee trade – he's Zeller-esque finishing the pick and roll, but is a better rebounder and shot-blocker. Given the way their offense has cratered when Zeller's out, it makes sense to get a proven-ish backup at that spot.

Reaction Score
Jordan played with a bunch of white stiffs (Perdue, Haley, Longley, Wennington) and he is continuing the tradition.

Reaction Score
My first thought on that trade is that it's awful for Charlotte. Plumlee isn't exactly on a great contract

Reaction Score
Yeah, I know much has been made on this board of Kemba's team-friendly contract, but it's pretty hard to believe that the Hornet's back-up center is going to be paid more than their all-star point guard.

Reaction Score
That AO for IT swap has to be one of the worst trades in the history of sports.

IT is an AS and AO never played a minute in the league

Crazy thing is people will say that 10 years from now. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Reaction Score
Geez, Kemba has sucked lately. He's a lousy shooter in general and seems to have reverted to that mainly.

Glad he's an AS, but he's been terrible in last 20+ games.

Reaction Score
Geez, Kemba has sucked lately. He's a lousy shooter in general and seems to have reverted to that mainly.

Glad he's an AS, but he's been terrible in last 20+ games.

If by 20+ games, you mean 5 games, sure. But if you actually mean 20 games, he is putting up 22 on 43/39 splits. A dip from his torrid start, but still ASG worthy numbers. I don't think I have ever seen another poster lie so much to make UCONN alum seem much worse than they actually are. Nice fake facts.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom