OT: - National Tell a Joke Day | The Boneyard

OT: National Tell a Joke Day

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
In these uncertain times, a good joke helps. Do you have any favorites you can share? One of my all time favorites: A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says "Why the long face?" I am sure you guys can do better.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
René Descartes walks into a bar.
The barman asks, "Would you like a glass of wine, Monsieur?"
Descartes answers, "I think not."
And he disappears in a puff of smoke.

What do you call a steer with no legs?

Ground beef.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
A young woman is walking down the street and looks down to see a frog. He says, "Kiss me and I'll turn into a physicist!" She had just been shoe shopping, so she took the shoes out of the box and put the frog into it.

She gets home and says to her roommate, "You wouldn't believe what happened to me."

She puts the box on the table, opens it up, and the frog says, "Kiss me and I'l turn into a physicist!"

Her roommate asks, "Well aren't you going to kiss him?"

The woman says, "Are you kidding? A talking frog is worth way more than a physicist."

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
A young woman is walking down the street and looks down to see a frog. He says, "Kiss me and I'll turn into a physicist!" She had just been shoe shopping, so she took the shoes out of the box and put the frog into it.

She gets home and says to her roommate, "You wouldn't believe what happened to me."

She puts the box on the table, opens it up, and the frog says, "Kiss me and I'l turn into a physicist!"

Her roommate asks, "Well aren't you going to kiss him?"

The woman says, "Are you kidding? A talking frog is worth way more than a physicist."

I see a theme. :)

Reaction Score
Why did the chicken cross the court? The ref was calling fowls...

A very tall young lady was always asked do you play basketball? The reply, do you play miniature golf? ...

Duke students have trouble spelling “Krzyzewski.” UNC students have trouble spelling “Smith.”

What do you call a missed dunk? Alley whoops! ...

Reaction Score
Jesus comes upon a crowd preparing to stone a harlot. He says, " Let you who hath no sin cast the first stone." One by one they drop their stones, except for one woman, who rushes up and stones the harlot. Jesus: " Damn it Mom, sometimes you really piss me off!"

Reaction Score
This is a riddle not a joke.

A cowboy rides into town on Friday
He stays three days
Then he rides out of town on Friday
How did he do it?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Good thing it ended yesterday. Trend was going down. :oops:

Online statistics

Members online