Nate Tabor Commits to St John’s | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nate Tabor Commits to St John’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Let me know when the kid shows up on the St. John's campus.
For “Summer School” or summer workouts? And if they don’t attend a class, can they transfer in August without sitting out?

Reaction Score
This is a little off the thread topic, but there was a St John's fan that called WFAN and compared this years St John's team to the 2011 UConn team with Pond's being Kemba. Pond's is no Kemba. Even if he was they don't have a Lamb or Napier on that team.
LOL. They lost to ASU big time in a play in game.

Reaction Score
St. John's will be hard pressed to avoid last place next year. If that happens, look for Mullin to fall on his sword. As was pointed out, this was the year they needed to make a big statement, one that would solidify Mullin's position, and allow them to cash in on the recruiting trail this coming fall. Instead, the competition will be able to sell the "Mullin's a dead man walking" narrative.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
St. John's will be hard pressed to avoid last place next year. If that happens, look for Mullin to fall on his sword. As was pointed out, this was the year they needed to make a big statement, one that would solidify Mullin's position, and allow them to cash in on the recruiting trail this coming fall. Instead, the competition will be able to sell the "Mullin's a dead man walking" narrative.
Hate to say this..Heron really hates us.

Reaction Score
Heron was abysmal in that ASU game. If he has even a decent game, St. Johns may have won.

Reaction Score
Why would we care?

Want to make a team better? Let Heron transfer.

Check the ORTG of every other notable player on Auburn from last year and then check Heron's.
EAu5jwZ.png

And he was worse this year without the Auburn shooters spacing the floor for him.

Reaction Score
Replacing Abdelmassih with Munch Williams, the director of the PSA AAU program, would be a very smart hire for St. Johns

Reaction Score
I am less than a gnat in this whole college MBB insider talk, but i did have a daughter playing HS ball at the same time Heron was a senior. Regardless of where I went, everyone (coaches, refs, directors, etc.) for both boys & girls teams was talking about the bag loads of $$ it took to get Heron to Auburn. Having said that, I hate to speculate but wasn't Pearl also mentioned in the whole Addidas scandal when it first broke? Somehow Auburn was then removed as was Arizona. Everything you need to know about the college basketball scandal

Now Arizona red hot, Auburn???

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. If the narrative is the Heron camp hates us, so be it.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I want this kid. He just looks smooth and would look great in a Husky uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom