Narduzzi explains why he withdrew | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Narduzzi explains why he withdrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Comparing Westchester to LaGuardia is like comparing Bradley to the late lamented Griswold airstrip in Madison. Night & Day. I also like Westchester. It's a gem.
I have an issue EVERY time I fly through LGA (I fly several times a year)...and when I had the chance several years ago tried Westchester since it is about 10 minutes down the road from my house. I haven't flown out of LGA since. The topper was when my wife and I were flying home from Ft Lauderdale on Jet Blue to Westchester and the flight to LGA leaving the same time was cancelled...and a majority those passengers were put on our flight. For me...I can use the Joe Pesci line about the drive through from Lethal Weapon when I fly through LGA. JFK on the other hand...no issues.

Reaction Score
I have an issue EVERY time I fly through LGA (I fly several times a year)...and when I had the chance several years ago tried Westchester since it is about 10 minutes down the road from my house. I haven't flown out of LGA since. The topper was when my wife and I were flying home from Ft Lauderdale on Jet Blue to Westchester and the flight to LGA leaving the same time was cancelled...and a majority those passengers were put on our flight. For me...I can use the Joe Pesci line about the drive through from Lethal Weapon when I fly through LGA. JFK on the other hand...no issues.

Good to know, thanks. I flew out of Westchester once years ago for work. Only problem I had was finding a gas station nearby to fill up the rental I had. I have only flown out of LGA twice in the last 10 or so years primarily because I started taking Acela over the Shuttle going in between the DC/NYC/Boston corridor. I have had similar issues as you have had with Philly though. At one point, my luck was so bad there, I would reserve a hotel room at Philly the morning before my flight because I got stuck there 3 times in a row.

Reaction Score
One time (as a kid, so it must be about '74 or '75), we went to JFK to fly and we saw a stripped NYC police car at the entrance. That was scary to see!! I don't ever want to see a Stripped POLICE CAR anywhere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom